Add giixer to sf2000?

So I ordered the giixer1000w…it never showed up in the mail so I cancelled the order, was refunded and I bought the spider farmer sf2000. So I been trying to figure what setup to go with…
And TODAY, the giixer showed up in the mail!!! So now I have options! Run both of the lights in the same tent?? Use one for seedlings?? Lets say I put both in the same tent…will these two completely different lights blend good? One being a cheap blurple(it still had awesome reviews, I’m just grouping it with the mainstream mass market lights) and the other a better quality white light? If so how to I configure the grow space?
Giixer: 1000w… actual pull 110w… says equivalent to a 250w hps
Spider Farm. SF2000: 2000w…actual pull 197w…says equivalent to a 500w hps
So I’m still trying to understand. All of the above, but what wattage to I base off of to configure my grow space footage??? Why is it called a 1000w when nothing about it is 1000?? I yet to understand this new LED lingo.

And the question I forgot to add…is the giixer EVEN WORTH KEEPING??? I can still send it back without being charged for it. I have til Monday to decide. It does work and is crazy bright.

1 Like

You need to base it off power draw. That is the only real number, everything else is just marketing :slight_smile: … Relevant topic:

2 Likes

If it were my grow and cash…

The spider is a keeper.
Return the other.

2 Likes