Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Can’t tell stories about the NH of the 90’s, at this time i was just a stupid blind teenager seeing Dam’ as the holly land, and shanti and simon as methodological popes.

I discovered it on the late, around 2009, and just tested twos opposite F1 on it. The genetic material impressed me, not the potency. On trippy weed, psylo-type high etc … i’ve never experienced anything like this with weed. Maybe a question of receptors/tolerance, who know. But a “simple” Jack Herer maintained with love make me far more high, to give a common reference. Also a SD harvested early, an Amnezia Haze or a SSH of the golden age. I agree that it’s not the “purest way of the most purist around”, but i’ve nothing to sell and sometimes it’s good to call a cat, a cat.

I feel sorry to see that the NH is sold as strong, where its best quality is to be a fantastic material to make F1 with almost everything. That’s really my point with this one.

8 Likes

Regarding Tom Hill’s Haze:
I’m seeing reproductions of it here and there, is it available from Tom, and/or is it worth it to explore the repros in y’alls opinion

1 Like

You can buy direct if he still has some left from this last batch . Be forewarned unless you can go outdoors & run a bunch of plants you’re pissin’ in the wind . If indoors crosses / hybrids make a lot more sense .

6 Likes

I would go with Toms seed

5 Likes

a hybrid of mango haze and zamaldelica ,
she was a bit of a beast …

39 Likes

But bro. I’ve said that the best outcome wou be by crossing her with a TFD O. haze
Cuz the outcome would be double the karma :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mango haze x z99 ,
she makes some nice hybrids the old mh , quality weed for sure …

34 Likes

mango haze ibl grown by a friend under lights …

33 Likes

another mango haze x z99 ,
frosty girl on a frosty morning , lol …

41 Likes

Hey Wally great to see ya on OG. Always admired your work.

5 Likes

Thanks guys I’ll reach out to him and see.

6 Likes

thanks man ,
seems like a cool place , ive had a good look around ,
i was a member of the original overgrow what seems like eons back now …

laos x mango haze

40 Likes

@TomHill Hey are you still selling seeds? $200 = 100? , Still thinking about the MB run?

6 Likes

now time for pushing up the limits, small outcome but a pleasure piloting

17 Likes

it is really high yielding. :grin: very pleasant smoke.

5 Likes

Mango Haze x C5 x Mango Haze. She is starting to fill in…I still have a long way to go. Made by Mallard aka @wallyduck?

29 Likes

Limited restock of SSH from Relic at JBC is up now

3 Likes

@wallyduck welcome back to OG mate, good to have another Ausy on here especially with your knowledge. Pop over to the convict thread if you get a chance, some good Ausy outdoor pics in there. Not enough Haze though haha

7 Likes

thanks fatty ,
ill check it out mate …

5 Likes

mindblower thaihaze

33 Likes