Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Actually a cross. The inbreed NH he sold as Neville’s Haze Another Generation (but with only NH) and a Original Haze father from The Flying Dutchmen

1 Like

I had both , the F2 and the AG (Another Generation) here are the AG description:

Nevilles Haze another generation
Neville’s Haze has never been easy to grow in terms of patience, management or yield, but this has always been compensated by a first class high. But running the risk of some plants never finish flowering and taking over 14 weeks to be harvested has been enough to deter many growers from ever experience the sensational high this lovely strain can bring. So over the last few generations of Neville haze I have constantly selected the most Sativa dominate early finishing numbers and inbreed them. You will find some girls continuing to carry the ultimate head high while others have levelled out due to the Northern lights influence in the strain but most still contain around 70% plus of the original lift. This inbreeding was not intended to replace the original ultra Neville’s haze but to make the strain more stable in growth and flowering giving less experience growers or should I say the less patient a chance to try some thing close to the originals. A great day time smoke, with an uplifting high that makes socializing a joy. Carrying an onion/spice like aroma, and very resinous. Specifications: ~ Flower: 12-14 week

3 Likes

That’s why I decided to power her up with O. Haze :grin:

3 Likes

Love the structure and terps on Mango Haze x (c5 x Mango haze)… @wallyduck did an excellent job making these. She will be super easy to trim. High calyx to leaf ratio. … I put in a 2nd into flower just in case this becomes the go to jar.

37 Likes

glad they are up to your standards so far man ,
i know u have high standards , so makes me happy to see the appreciation ,
hopefully it does become a regular in your jars …

7 Likes

She will do even better in the fall. Keeping plants at their best in summer is always harder. My flower room runs hotter than I like in the summer. I don’t use AC just a portable swamp cooler. It def helps with humidity as well. I’m always Looking for those unique terp profiles. I got tired of the same chemotypes.

8 Likes

Mine is fully seeded. Never heard of an F3 but that is what happened. My thoughts went through inbreeding the “sugary rotten mango” pheno. Dark leathery leaves, odd smell and trippy as heck. I wish I could went further with her but It has been more than 6 months now and seeds are fully ripe. Pictures soon.

By the way

Happy Father’s Day for ya all !!! Positive karma

7 Likes

Can’t wait, which type? Acid Beauty be hard to grow hydroponic inside? I think it could be done why not? What you think @MAHAKALA ?

4 Likes

I remembers Fets NH f2s saw pics of his growing out doors.

The Mango smell comes from the Colombian side.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that… I do remember that the Flying Dutchman Original Haze has this overpowering sour smell, my friends regard as sour orange peels… But in fact all this “mangoness” came from the Fets NH…

2 Likes

And the original haze was lime green, all NH were dark… Now all the inbreeding always lead to the dark side and mango :mango:

3 Likes

No Nevils Haze had both dark and lighter green types thats what i saw in the F1s and F2s i made.

I have only found one NH plant that had a mango smell and i was over the moon to find her and she was a Colombian type.

This was the Mango smelling Nevils Haze F2.

28 Likes

I would like to see that… on pics it can look nice, but different thing is how it smokes, acid beauty would be very sensitive to ph fluctuation, and to N over fertilizing, when you over fertilize it with N, it can reveg…

it is about balance, not too little, not too much… when your acid beauty starts to yellow at 8/9 weeks, it is fault, and it is very hard to get it back to green state… on the other hand if N will be excessive… it will taste like cardboard weed, you will not get those terps it has potential for…

5 Likes

hey @Cactus did you ever hear about organoleptic properties of herb???

“extra virgin” quality, you cant achieve it with mineral ferts. never.

I am sure everybody cant taste hydroponic tomato and tomato grown organically… guess what is better experience?

I have never tried organic hydroponic product, so dont know if it works…

3 Likes

Indeed. They real deal is usually leathery dark , I believe it becomes more and more toward the NH each generation

Yes you can. Organic soil and a very small amendment of for instance a 8-8-8 fert

1 Like

I was wondering today, terps are all about temperature as they degrade easely and are very volatile. Dismounting my evening eve now and a fucking loud rotten mango smell

it kills all micro life, as micro life gets hungry… while organic ferts feed micro life and makes it rich…

1 Like

Yeap, but it also turns into unbalanced soil

@TomHill who know true and real haze better than anybody I know says about dark green haze this

I agree with him, those dark green ones are inferior to those light green ones. it is my experience.

but it is needed to grow original haze to see and not northern lights hybrid…

5 Likes