Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

But I’ve stated before, original haze is a totally different game from NH

like I said with mineral ferts, organoleptic properties of smoke go down.

1 Like

rich micro life guarantees balanced soil. it balances itself…

2 Likes

But throwing shitty amendment in the soil can fuck the entire shit, I do agree that the base must be organic soil

1 Like

I agree with you absolutely. but for me the best pheno of Nhz, the most trippy, was light green, non incense one…

I crossed it with toms haze and people are raving about it:

26 Likes

Despite what everybody says you can grow these tropicals in hydro just don’t run EC very high 1.2 is safe but depends on temp of environment VPD. You can adjust very quickly by just realizing that if you have 1.2 and check again later and 1.0 then the plant is feeding well. The big problem is people keep wanting to bump it back up or higher and that doesn’t work. The plants eat the easy stuff first and then grind through the second and third tiers later. Need to give plant time to get to the harder stuff and then they will stay healthy. I don’t push for more growth unless for clones, quality of bud is reciprocal so… I figure they will explode inside and depending on what stage of breeding they are (f1’s, f2’s) might self the best one and move on?

5 Likes

Holy beautiful ladies :heart_eyes:

Thing is , Evening Eve in F1 form still goes towards the lime green :green_apple:, but I am very passionate about the darker ones

2 Likes

Totally agree

1 Like

Totally agree :+1:

1 Like

Those are monsters, great job man! Goes to show that 2 highly regarded and controversial strains can join forces for goodness

3 Likes

I have never heard this word “organoleptic” but I am a natural farmer and I Do Not use any chemical fertilizer or chemical pesticides, None I only use “ditch weeds” as fertilizer and I also use my males to feed my females and with great success! And I can pull out terps in plants that the breeder didn’t even know was there and they cure up nicely it has something to do with the microbes :slight_smile: it always comes down to the microbes smh lol

PS this is Only One example for I have many :slight_smile: for all the Nah Sayers smh lol for there are many lmao @MAHAKALA and @cactus Long Live the Natural Farmer!

5 Likes

Awesome hope they flower in time mine are just starting to transform a little

20 Likes

These are F1 Nevils Haze from seed made in 1997 by Nevil around mid flower.

These are not Dark Green but more to the lighter green side.

Cnv0002
Cnv0003
Cnv0056

Like i said you get two types you have the HzC and the HzA being expressed in the Nevils the Colombian and the Thai side.

21 Likes

incense sticks(bandaid haze #7 x black vietnamese)

28 Likes

nobody says, you cant. yes, you can hahahahaha

2 Likes

Awesome artwork Hempy!!! :heart_eyes:

Oh I see… About the haze A and Haze C… , Never thought about this issue before…

2 Likes

big sur holyweed grape cut x silver thai pheno of original positronics haze

32 Likes

haze A is classic south american incense and has very little to do with thai. it doesnt smoke like thai and it doesnt smell like thai…

thai pheno of Nevilles haze is light green and it is piney/lemony woody spicy, zero incense, definitely not A haze dom…

on the other hand A haze smokes like typical colombian. dreamy and little narcotic. heavy head for sure…

that A haze is thai dom is plain lie… lies lies lies

A haze effect is heavy head, scary, dark and narcotic, not energetic or electric at all… and mainly space out effect. everybody who smoked it knows this… and after while it get you pretty stoned… no thai smokes like A haze, no way…

I see only reason why anybody would state that, it is marketing… so you guys who believe it, you can look for thai pheno in A haze genetics forever LOL hahaha you will never find it…

what that clown showed as thai pheno of NH is simply colombian gold pheno hahahahahha clueless clown

4 Likes

Everybody knows it’s a clown only strain.

10 Likes

How would you know what the Haze A even looked like Maha ?

Haze A was a male and it was like the first female Haze that Nevil managed to germinate and that looked like a Thai. I know this because i spoke to Nevil a lot and he told me just that. It reminded him of my Thai you know the one he used in the Out Back Haze.

The Haze C is the Colombian side.

You have never run Nevils Haze F1 seed to even know what the line is about all you ran by your ow admission was clones selected by others.

The Haze A high is just like a Thai high it takes a long time to creep up on you comes at you in waves and is as close to LSD as it gets in cannabis.

Stick to hyping your lines Maha.

9 Likes