Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

That dumb ass gene only expresses in a heterozygous state. Fuck.

3 Likes

Back to the fucking drawing board.

3 Likes

The Chinese and the Dutch are using the CsHats and CsHDAC to find the genes for the cannabiniod pathway.

They find locations, find the best combos and splice them in and you have designer weed.

4 Likes

I’ve got a couple growing with Maha gear and posted a page or two back. Refresher…

This is the old seed stock. I’ll start dipping toes in your new seeds come spring. I won’t throw the Maha gear up again but those can be found from a few days ago. I’ll be visiting the site and snapping more pics this weekend.

22 Likes

What makes us think they have a grip on cannabinoids? They don’t. It was only a few years ago they confused cbc for cbd ffs. Point is Hempy and his simplistic like begets like holds as much merit as all this other - not much.

5 Likes

When i logged on line i think they knew of 63 cannabinoids they keep finding and yet dont understand how each interacts any way.

I keep it simple dose this get me high do i like the smoke and if yes then i want to reproduce it for it to be grown again and again.

3 Likes

That’s real close to some rat damage. Rat damage: when a grower starts stealing samples :joy:

4 Likes

It an ancient and sound plan mate. Probably the most ancient and most sound. It works for a minute too, sometimes.

2 Likes

113 and counting last time I checked. Imaging a password with 41 integers, is how I imagine it. Drug tpe mind, not hemp or chick weed :joy:

3 Likes

I still cant get my head around why Rudaralis was even taken and used in breeding in Holland WTF were they thinking.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing a pretty good job taming the cravings the past few weeks. Ima let them frost and bulk up a bit more, then all bets are off I don’t get ratty.

2 Likes

There are oodles of traits cannabis has that fall under the realm of mendelian genetics. I am not really interested in any of those.

2 Likes

Old man winter gunna fuck you or not. Flip a coin lol

2 Likes

No matter how much of a mess it is, you will still be able to evaluate

I’ve harvested plants with no issues out here late December/early January. You go 600 yards down hill and there will be frost. I’m thinking yours will be finishing in November. The Maha gear (Acid Beauty) with your genes pumping in them are just getting started. Them be Christmas flowers I’ll bet.

2 Likes

That’s interesting were both varieties the same sexual maturation come late august or?

1 Like

I know maha be playing with Thai et al as well. What’s up

1 Like

I’ve got two Maha flavors. The Juicy Woo’s are farther along similar stages as your pure Posi line. The Acid Beauties are just getting started. Kind of similar to my Ace OTH x A5 that’s leaning very OTH lumbo.

1 Like

But they all were 7 nodes or more on say July 25?

1 Like

Yeah, at least

1 Like