Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I’d just like to say the super lemon haze is still one of my favorite haze hybrids and makes amazing tasting distillate. Need to track a cut of her down…

9 Likes

Pink box on strainly had a cut of super lemon haze for a while.

2 Likes

Haze-4-dayz x Romulan bx 3 f2

22 Likes

Metal Haze

21 Likes

IC Tsu

13 Likes

Interested in this one keep us posted. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Nice I will try to keep an eye on that one… sounds promising.

1 Like

just Rolled up another joint of the Harlem dreams sample piff coast sent my way

piffy metallic nickel Lysol taste
churches out the room after smoking
rather nice

3 Likes

Happy to see these growing!

1 Like

Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness. Might have to top it. She’s getting tall!

Green Crack x ON Haze needs a haircut. Need to get my cloner setup so I can keep some cuts

20 Likes

IC Tsu - Iron Cindy x Shiatsu in the garden

19 Likes

For the Piff lovers—Piff Coast is dropping his Harlem Dream S1 line this evening. I believe it’s the first you can get it off the website. Probably going to be $150 for 10 as that seems to be his going rate with the HD crosses, but maybe he’ll surprise us. I’m not grabbing any, but putting it out there for those who’ve been looking for this. Someone let me know when he releases straight CBH or Piff :v:t2:

2 Likes

Yea they went up an hour and a half ago. They’re listed on the site for $250 a pack lol. Sold out too. I’m good with the CBH x Harlem Dreams for now

2 Likes

What a sick joke man! I’ll look forward to seeing how those turn out for ya.

2 Likes

I was pretty interested in a pack too. The pics on IG looked damn good. Blue Dream and CBH sounds awesome, but the Midnight Mass I have is more of a CBH back cross. Harlem Dreams is Blue Dream x CBH. I was looking for a good CBH line too lol. I’ve read the MM can go for 90-100 days +

2 Likes

Just finished the rest today

7 Likes

@royal you have my attention; I’ve heard that metal haze is special and the iron Cindy crosses look amazing as well. Keep us posted on those!

2 Likes

For whatever reason, I always liked seeing plants in veg. And the larger, the better. All the various differences in structure between the strains is fascinating.

2 Likes

What the hell is going on in the haze threads at icmag? So much drama they are hiding threads?

1 Like

I grew some bag seed that turned out to be Northern Lights auto. The dude sold me some junk weed full of leaf and even a little bud rot. He only wanted $5 a gram, and I was Jonesing. Anyway, there were a total of 10 seeds in it. I started 8, four popped and I ended up with 2 females and 2 males. One of the males got 7 feet tall and had fan leaves as big as dinner plates. Those genetics did not go to waste, and I turned those 8 seeds into about 2000.
It’s funny that dude tried to rip me off a little, and only succeeded in cutting himself out of the equation altogether. When he told me he’d take any seeds he could get, I knew I wanted to keep as many as possible. It turns out this particular Northern Lights auto genetic line is quite stable, potent, uniform and vigorous.

5 Likes