Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

How was it? And are these packs being sold in NYC?

1 Like

I’m sure they could be had, not entirely sure.
He doesn’t have a very large grow

I’m just in a friendly competition with piff coast so we have each other try each other’s stuff

Sour comp 2022 babbby

6 Likes

And it tasted like a metallic penny piffy Lysol

Made the room super churchy after burning

High was productive and clear, everything someone wants in a haze high

7 Likes

just to show you how much of sativa toms haze is…

43 Likes

my favorite big sur holyweed x toms haze

60 Likes

Nice !!!

25 Likes

Holy cow wow!

5 Likes

Just by looking at it I can feel the high drilling into my amygdala, droolworthy!

5 Likes

that flower structure looks perfect for running hash…all the trichomes exposed, nothing trapped in a dense bud…

5 Likes

You know it’s some good shit when the whole plant is giving you the middle finger lol

6 Likes

very nice, how is the high?

2 Likes

high of this particular pheno has qualities I like. it is not so energetic how I would like it to be, but it gives some strong rush, electric waves through body and little nervous and racy initially. it is kind of trance, shamanistic weed. it is not friendly smoke and little bit of scary kind… but I found it to be fun… it is a freak of the line as other phenos were much more happy and euphoric.

15 Likes

titans haze, sideshowbob cut. 25%thc skunk 1 x original haze.

36 Likes

That’s awesome. There is just something about the structure (and effect) of old-school NLD. I bet that one grabs you by the belt and kicks you in the ass.

2 Likes

sure it is good smoke bro. very colombian like. piney incense turpentine. it is available easily here in Europe. a lot of people smoke haze here. and various “elite” cuts are available. I grew most of them few times. like this amnesia core, which is very popular.

another one popular cut of skunkhaze, is so called OSH, more narrow circle of users, from southern Holland. it came from 80s… very loud terpene profile of livery incense and turpentine. loudiness is on the same level as chemdog D for example… strong kicking high too. karma used it in some cross I think.

another less rare and very popular cut is of SSH, earthy incense metallic…

another good cut came from USA, it is called bandaid haze 7.

sammys vintage cut of nevilles haze, probably one of the best in Europe.punto rojo phenotype, very trippy,

66 Likes

Those are some :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:looking plants there @MAHAKALA

3 Likes

IC Tsu in the rain

6 Likes

Damn I’d kill for that Sammy nevil
looks super proper well done
cbh x bshb

31 Likes

First positronics seed list, haze description. (If I understand correctly, this is what Tom hill bought)

:v:

20 Likes

great find :+1:. I found description to be true to toms haze.

I got few lime green phenos, and they were just so so. nice but nothing more. then at 2015 I got one lime green pheno and it was that green thai pheno Tom Hill likes so much. I see why he likes that so much hahaaha. it is that 10% one.

I used it in this toms haze x black vietnamese, structure is more VB but buds are limey green, when I see it, it makes me smile.

34 Likes