Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

IC Tsu - update

14 Likes

Matori

16 Likes

Green Crack x ON Haze week 3. Hardy any stretch so far

20 Likes

Bahia Landrace

Looks like a mango tree I had once

23 Likes

Super Orange Haze auto, 1 week.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Hello my name is lime and i think im addicted ta haze :pensive: :smirk:
ive lurked in here for ages, and smoked haze when ever i get a chance from my first experience, what i was told was A5 from an old head 30 years ago many different types throughout the years to the present day, when i layed my grubby little hands on some bandaid haze (thanx @highminwin )

iv e never grown haze before so here it is

i belive she is a bit over fed im using plant magic coco at under 2ml per ltr now but i think the first couple of feeds are still havin an effect
all input welcome she has been under 12/12 about a month

edit: also i have some of @DougDawson sour bubble pollen when would be the best time to apply a little? many thanks noligible heads of OG
~lime~

20 Likes

Hey @Limeflavouredheadbut , your hazes look great. Apply pollen when you have 5-6 wks left to the finish. So if a haze is a 16 wheeler, pollinate at wk 10. Seeds need 5-6 wks to mature and the idea is to have the seeds ready when the bud is ready, to avoid having to run past the harvest window too much and risk nanners, mold, ect, that can screw up your hard work. Best of luck with your pollinations!:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

hello @Budderton thanx for ya kind words, be brutal though no one learns from high 5s and way ta goes on a crispy stinging nettle :laughing:

^^ so if i were ta use say the budderton pollination method (i lurk alot :rofl: :rofl: :kissing_heart:)around now i would have seeds feady before the bud?? correct?? if so i could remove the whole seeded branch when finished and let the bub fun its course ?? sorry for so many ?? im totally new ta haze growin and seed making :blush:
its only 1 bandaid in the pic the rest are Mr nice SHIT and there is a couple of sweet treat by @santero hiding in there to (bit like wheres wally (waldo)
~lime~

9 Likes

Yep, the beans will get done 5-6 wks after pollination, so you could do it early and harvest the seeds before the bud, you just won’t get as many seed cause the flowers are not that big at that time. Fine if your only making a 100 seed or so.:grin::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Oh jeez. Rabbit hole

Silver mountain. Very hazy pheno. Super foxtail.

29 Likes

a tip of the hat to you sir…
its your pics of everyday haze that have caused rabbit holes all over the plant

HEADLINE NEWS!!
rabbit holes the size of open cast mines leading to haze blindness caused by fekin @Foreigner :upside_down_face:
~lime~

5 Likes

Thank you kindly but I’m just scratching the surface. I’m still a sativa noob but I plan to change that :+1:

The Everyday Haze really did turn out nicely though and the hash is sublime. The real foxtailly one was quite a sight.

10 Likes

^^ this is why im havin a crack ya said something about in ya grow (cereal lurker)

3 Likes

(I will tell you that growing them in a 6’ tent was a crazy thing to do) :rofl:

4 Likes

:laughing: my old 2mtr tent just died the other day, new one is 220cm its like growin under the sun :smirk:
ive already bent the crap out of them

5 Likes

That extra 20cm would have been very welcome let me tell you. If they had stretched 2 more inches I would have had serious problems.

Here’s the craziest one:

39 Likes

:laughing:so somewhere there is a fox missin a tail

2 Likes

Shit I’ve taken the tails off all the foxes in a 50km radius :joy:

Which are you growing that’s so stretchy?

3 Likes

^^^^ pic a few posts up its a bandaid haze the other plants are shit

2 Likes