Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Very cool looks bushy and sideways, as it should :love_you_gesture:

Looking good.

2 Likes

cheers :kissing_heart:
it is lower feed for these puppies rite??

not my real puppy she wants shit loads of food

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds about right. I’d go 1/2 or 3/4 strength unless I see reasons to do otherwise.

Last time was a real challenge. Heavy fert one day 2 days later minor def.

I think it’s because I was using small containers. A PITA but manageable.

I’d consider some defoliation if your canopy is quite dense.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Damn that one looks like a damn hand reaching for ya

4 Likes

It looks like a hand with a long middle finger swamp things hand yeah that’s what it looks like LMAO nice looking bud

4 Likes

g13x Neville a5 haze at 11 weeks

45 Likes

Green Crack x ON Haze getting frosty af!

25 Likes

26 Likes

Nice… any delectable smells yet?

2 Likes

Yea she smells GREAT! I pulled a larfy lower bud off and got this funky fruity pineapple/mango with a little gas on the back end smell that’s pretty strong. Def been impressed with this one. Short bushy GC structure, super thin haze leaves, not much fuss, awesome smell, getting frosty as hell… Can’t wait to smoke this one!

5 Likes

Heh, welcome to the A5! She’s so dominant!
This is exactly what I’d expect to see from this cross though.
Looks fantastic! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

MangoHz

37 Likes

23 Likes

anyone try Ethos Haze IBL ??

Met up with an old friend who still grows what he calls “original haze” I don’t know the provenance of his genetics but it sure looks smells and smokes like what I think of haze to be. Very spicy / woody kind of smells. He gave me some head stash from a batch he’d cured for 2 years :drooling_face:

41 Likes

Is that ag13 x a5 or tangerine dream ?

1 Like

Hi Fellow Haze-lovers!

I am working a 1.5-2 years to selecting some haze mothers and this year i selected a father. ‘project hazey summer’.

I wonder what your thoughts are about this ‘project’?

Mango Haze IBL bushy pheno (very sweet) x C5 BX2
Mango Haze IBL (NL5 dominant) very stretchy and candy/mango smell) x C5 BX2
Killer A5 Haze (A5 dom) x C5 BX2
Vietnam Black Bx x C5 BX2
C5 BX2 x C5 BX2

The father i selected, leans more toword the NL5/Haze hybrid, very sweet, strong as hell.

Best,

-SV

21 Likes

that reads pretty nice to me! my personal eye catcher would be Mango Haze IBL (NL5 dominant) very stretchy and candy/mango smell) x C5 BX2 while C5 BX2 x C5 BX2 is also very interesting.
do you have some pictures of the mothers? you have to grow them all out to see the best one.

greetz

2 Likes

I do. Sadly I am holding back because it’s still illegal in my country and they are standing outside. In PM i don’t bother as much.

Yeah, already planned the Mango Haze x C5BX2 as first. In a side project, i am also selecting a good sour diesel diesel (Sowah - Karma) so i have a sort of tribute to SSSDH, but then with Karma’s sour diesel and Mango haze and not SSH.

So a lot of plans, thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

11 Likes