Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

chemical smells from Sour, chocolate from F13 and musky oily metallic spice from haze.

diesel, F13 and toms haze are parents. it is new creation.

2 Likes

Short answer is yes.

In three generations of selfing the plants would have lost almost all vigor and would express other qualities then the initial plant, it wont be a genetic copy. It would share genetics but the arrangement of the genes would be different and by that, the expressions of the plant would be different.

Its not a guarantee that the frequency of “Elite” phenos would be higher, the probability of the S1 having a increase of “Elite” phenos are higher, but not set in stone. The more inbreed the parent are, the higher probability you have for an increase in “Elite” phenos.

Backcross is not like copy the genetics either, but it does increase the probability of a increase of “Elite” phenos in the same manner as S1. But since you rearrange the genetics over and over, you’ll have less probability then selfing, but you’ll loose less vigor in the process.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

THH

Vietnamese black
The Doors
A11 x f13 x a11
Molokai frost x TK
Jack

34 Likes

My narrow leaved pheno of NL5 haze x widow. It went longer than all the guerrero x michoacan i had going too.

53 Likes

Looks beautifully sticky!!!

3 Likes

Thanks bro; they feel that way too!

2 Likes

10" petiole from MOLOKAI FROST X TK

With filter

35 Likes

Those look fantastic!

1 Like

Before I saw the cross I was thinking they look awfully ogkush/triangle kush related , then I saw it’s a cross to the triangle , rock on they look great.

1 Like

Jack Herrer edit in from @AzSeaindooin420

SSSDH x Dead zone from @Banquo

23 Likes

Molokai sounds like a crater of some type @MAHAKALA

3 Likes

fyi

2 Likes

Molokini Crater

Molokini, wailena Makena, HI 96704, United States

Memory is not as good as I would like it to be but all good. Dove that one was very fun kinda hard to hold your breath that long. Over a minute up and down from the bottom 16 meters or 50’ crazy how much fun that was.

This is the one I meant; but good lesson on geography. Wonder where a howly could find a place over there to live and be somewhat private so he could grow? @MAHAKALA

2 Likes

Howly! I haven’t heard that term in so long!
I was in the military with a guy who was native hawaiian, and he used to call us that all the time :rofl: He was a funny dude. I miss him!

4 Likes

Yea was there about 15 yrs ago! Had fun on the beach and went out to the crater. Thought I would really show my new wife how it was done. Flipper-ed up and dove down to get a flipper that was at the bottom; wow 50+ feet of water is very humbling when you look up and realize wow you probably aren’t going to make it but at least if you get kinda close to the top someone can grab you. Funny how you are real buoyant for the first twenty feet and man you really sink after that!!

5 Likes

Vietnamese black ( next to Moringa)

THH

29 Likes

from what I know, probably Puna is that place, cheaper and many hippies loving ganja. I think you can grow 14 plants there on medical card on Big Island, while on other islands it is only 7 plants. but if you have respiration problems, not good because when volcano starts to put out that shit, dust and ash, it can be problem for you.

but overall any haole is not welcomed there imo.

7 Likes

Did someone say Haze ?

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone ( Nevil Schoenmakers) RIP :pray:
X
SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

43 Likes

Has anyone ever seen old Dutch Passion haze? They had a pure haze for sale in the early 90’s. It was the best haze I’ve ever seen and nobody seems to know much about it.

6 Likes

GMO Madness Feminized seed = GMO S1 clone X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone Reversed

28 Likes