Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Very hard to describe this fragrance.
I’ve never smelled this fragrance before
It’s a pleasant scent. Not fruity and not sweet.

I can’t tell you much more. I would say definitely try to grow this one. Looks and smells great

4 Likes

Cookies Haze, Kannabia Seeds. This pics is at 2nd bloom week.

13 Likes

I got 180 of 300 up and counting. I not scared anymore. Time for you guys to be scared :joy:

51 Likes
9 Likes

Hayz4Dayz

31 Likes

229 of 500 haze germination day 9. 19-26 year old seed. You are screwed, and stoked.

62 Likes

THH,and big leaf is a Sour diesel
Then Deep chunk and Colombian Mango biche came in, might start the Columbian sice it has 14-16 week veg and a 16-24 week flower, just to have by Christmas
Hapi growing

35 Likes

Looking forward to watching this grow. How do you store your seeds?

13 Likes

Bank of the Woods?

6 Likes

Yeah at <10% moisture 3ft deep in the bank of the woods.

22 Likes

Yeah. Your city ways are not safe. Nothing is truly safe until you bury it in the woods. Get it?

23 Likes

:+1: :compass:

5 Likes

20 Likes

If you don’t mind a suggestion, we used an acronym in the army called “OCOKA.” It stands for:
Observation
Cover and concealment
Obstacles
Key terrain features
Avenues of approach
Use that when choosing a grow/hide/stash site. Put yourself in the cops’ position and find out what they’re looking for (telltale signs of a grow/stash site) and make sure there are none in the vicinity.

7 Likes

Australian Outback clone = Outback Haze 2 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone Reversed

This plant will be pollinated next week with my Chem d Madness Male ( Chem d clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male from Nevil’s Grail project) RIP :pray:

28 Likes

Love your work mate, is most your Aussie stuff you’ve got going originally from Nevil’s stock? @Connoisseur_Genetics

5 Likes

Thanks bro
Yes any strain with Australian in its name contains a strain made by Nevil Schoenmakers from his Grail project RIP :pray: , including Australian Dead Head , Australian Outback and Australian Chocolate, Australian Daywrecker, and a whole Regular and Feminized line made with the NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness including with others like Kangaroo Cake and many more .
Email me for info

9 Likes

Screwed and stoked, describes most of my life hahahaha!

4 Likes

ohaze, 3 lines

25 Likes

hawaiian gas(hawaiian webbed indica/molokai frost x thaihaze)

40 Likes