Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Well thank you for that great read.

1 Like

Was browsing through , curious about best methods for growing haze strains? Have a couple of the Maui mango haze from here going and their still small but have been trying to decide what method to grow them? Are they good to scrog? More of just let it do its thing? Topping/FIM’ing? Etc? Any and all advice is welcome

2 Likes

Get ttt here but further north of me unreal power that they produce aa lot of fun on rod and reel

1 Like

thats a yakka plant in the background

Huh? In which picture? I’m confused

posted 9 feb

1 Like

Ah ok, I think you meant to tag @iggypuffs haha. No worries though learned something new today.

1 Like

yes you just have to be pacient and find the better genos

starting to fill up

18 Likes

They’ll grow immensely tall and sprawl out, the slender stems with long internodal distance can be easily managed and manipulated into whatever style you want, really your only limitation is height but something like a scrog would probably be most advantageous. You will almost certainly have to top them indoors.

A shorter day cycle (11/13) and intense light is very helpful to trigger flowering and encourage finishing. The more extreme long flowering narrowleafs never actually 100% finish, they just keep pushing pistils forever.

Flower them when they’re small. From seed, if need be. True equatorials may not start producing bud in earnest for 8-9 weeks after you trigger flowering, and take half a year to finish.

16 Likes

Awesome thank you for the info, new to growing haze so figured it would be good to ask in a haze strain thread.

1 Like

interesting info thanks

1 Like

had a 100 mil of rain just starting to smell like sour mandarins mmm tangie

just an update from the image that i took on the 17/2/2021 this is what its

looking like now

28 Likes

hope you guys enjoy the pic

2 Likes

I see a few plants in that pic I’d like to have in my yard

2 Likes

Beast plant!!

If anyone guess how long she’s been flowering you will win a prize

11 Likes

I’m flowering out some black amnesia haze right now from (canuk seeds)

Pretty sure they’re just bulk Spanish seeds and low quality but the pretty picture had me curious :joy:.

Wonder if this pheno actually exists or if it’s just edited.

black-amnesia-haze-canuk-seeds-tnsb

7 Likes

SLH

17 Likes