Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

THH #8 pheno

I have 2 more pheno
Hapi joy

35 Likes

Let’s go with some head to head. I’m a bit ahead of you w the Juicy Woo, but I’d love to see that Chocolate!!

2 Likes

I have a medical grow for a patient going right now. I have some clones of a NIght Terror and Purple Flamingo that are vegging while the two mother plants finsih flowering. We had a disappointing germination rate 6/7 photo period seeds where males. I had to take clones in order to grow enogh medicine for my patient. When those are done I will be popping some Juicy Woo.

5 Likes

We’ll see what happens soon with the rest of the seeds that you sent me

3 Likes

Ok I’m still picking brains Y’all! :slight_smile: Lol so all the “trip weed” comes from a combination of long flowers at least 3-4 different ones with the most of the trippy part coming out of Thia what I’m asking is does all the long flowers have to have the “spirit” quality? Or just 2 out of the 4 that makes it up? Thanks for your time and patience PS I guess nobody knows?

1 Like

Hey I was hoping to get some of your amazing creations at some point, where might I be able to find a vendor that would carry any of your stuff? I apologize man if i’m being forward, I’ve been scrolling up and down but cannot find out who is you “middle man” as you said in a previous post…

3 Likes

Here you go @CamTheCannaman https://www.getseedsrighthere.com/

3 Likes

Thanks dude they only have 1 strain in stock right now but thank you for the heads up I’ll keep checking for drops!!

2 Likes

Last Maha Juicy Woo late bloomer. Poking head. That would mean all 9 of the MAHA seeds are up.

10 Likes

great. extra juicies are always plus :smiley:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed. Definitely runt of litter but looks good to get to seedling stage.

2 Likes

looks great, looking forward to those other two…

2 Likes

Goddess willing, brother MAHA. Will have females from all three cultivars running along some Tom’s, Blueberry, Ace zenith and a few miscellaneous. I’m in serious house hunt mode hoping for some modern land for outdoors. It’s going to be a fun but challenging year.

4 Likes

no, most long flowering ones are pretty dissapointing imo, but some guys enjoy even those average ones… one in 50 females usually is the one with amazing quality. if you are not breeder, go with hybrids.

hey @TopicalWave bro, I am also glad you shared it, so more people have fun and are mindblown…

yeah it is main characteristics of toms haze, sticky stems, it was said that toms line is queen resin of haze.

look at this granfunk bud, great for extraction:

20 Likes

wish you good luck Humbl. I am sure you are excited… hahaha. you have perfect climate, so hopefully fire or sand storm will avoid you.

I am curious about grandfunk mainly. and toms haze too, of course.

2 Likes

I have to say it is problematic to make juicy seeds… a lot of dead or empty seeds she produces, I have to go through it and control every seed… she is weird in it… but those which are viable are great. every seeds of juicy was quality controlled by me :smiley: juicy mother is specific in this. but outcome is great, so I will keep her still.

4 Likes

Very excited. Im not too worried about sand storms…but we fuck virgins and sacrifice goats to keep the fire gods away. Or wait, maybe it’s opposite… I can’t remember. Plenty of excitement and hoping Double Grand Funk can make a good showing outdoors!

3 Likes

I may have all three Juicies. Things are looking positive!

3 Likes

Those ziplocs are the original zips from Maha! Nice freebies.

3 Likes

THH #7

45 Likes