Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

you can get desfran instead, it is destroyer

3 Likes

good luck! any pics bro?

2 Likes

you see Humbl? here it is, 13/14weeker of Juicy:

super musky with exotic fruits and bubblegum tone and soft metallic tones. not really sweet, more sour. smell of bud is totally sour musk, but on exhale there is lil sweetness. blue chocolate aftertaste is just great bonus, I noticed some livery incense smell too. creeper high like good toms haze. doesnt resemble anything from DJ. Thaihaze male, from Toms line, transformed it totally. this was winner pheno.

but I also like cherry pheno, musky chemical herbal spicy and sour cherries on exhale… super tasty to me. and high was also very cerebral. less creeper and more hard hitting, immediately in head. extremely uplifting. not so clear cerebral trippy like pheno above though. more muddy for sure, it is about pheno. cherry pheno was only 11/12 weeks, with more compact buds with minimal foxtailing, so more choice for commercial growing, or pontentially very good to cross with dosidos for example. I would do that cross myself, just dont have room for it… pics:

I got also peppery spicy metallic pheno, not tasty heh, and strong dreamy high like colombian.

I got chocolate/burgundi wine pheno, this one resembled DJs Flo in some aspects, very heady, but more relaxing meditative high. same pheno at on this pic from my friend:

about this pheno Tom Hill said it looks like golden thai pheno…very strong trippin´ head… the stuff is dangerous. not tasty at all. sour spicy green only…

but most Juicies are those sour musk thaihaze, some soft metallic tones to it, and those with silvery look are the ones straightly related to thaihaze father.

46 Likes

Those are some fine looking ladies there @MAHAKALA:ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

thank you bro. I just posted it to give Humbls or other juicy growers imagine what they can get…

people are different though, one guy reported sickly sweet lemony haze at juicy, I have never had anything like that from Juicy :smiley:

other friend told me, he liked tropical boogie(kona gold x toms haze) more than grandfunk, as grandfunk was strongly metallic for him… he got two females of grandfunk only. it doesnt seem to me too metallic… LOL he likes tropical boogie more imo, because he is seeking for more kind of magic moment high, not for strong trippy, tropical boogie is mildly trippy with higher dose. grandfunk can be strong trippy with mild dose. oh he also said that grandfunk is narcotic, yeah probably because he smoked too much of it hahahaha.

people are different :smiley:

13 Likes

for picture of it, his boogies were chilling under the sun in south France… sweet sweet France…

DSC_0036

31 Likes

I just LOVE the look of those phenotypes! Desfran huh?

1 Like

This is really one of my all time favorite weeds lately. Original Haze x Original Neville’s Haze by AG.

It smells like bowling alley wax, if anyone remembers that weird distinct smell from really old bowling alleys.

The high is just so great. I know the word “uplifting” is overused and hipster shite. But that’s what this one is. Reminds me of the best high experiences I had in the 80s.

30 Likes

thanks for sharing the above details - how does that scent translate over in the smoke flavor?

2 Likes

It comes across in taste like… a mellow gassy taste. Like vanilla and eucalyptus

4 Likes

@mahakala hopefully you don’t mind if I pick your brain for a second? So mullumbimby madness is just inbred towards the shorter flowering phenos but if I take it and put another long flower on it, will it f2 and open that madness back up and start spitting out some of those long flowering Thia phenos? PS that’s if I’m understanding things properly, lol

2 Likes

Only a few babies shots for now. More to come.

16 Likes

get toms haze, find thai pheno and you have it… :smiley:

but yeah you can try, that long flowering should be thai too… and then you will see… cant say if it will work like that before hand. it depends how much MM is inbred. sometimes line is so inbred, that it is almost impossible to unlock some hidden part.

6 Likes

looking forward to see that double grandfunk, 75% of thaihaze, 12,5% of thai and 12,5 of trainwreck… 88% thaihaze similar portion to NHTHH @StarCrashFlowerPower grew, but without NL in it.

3 Likes

Me too! I won’t be mad if they are both female…

I’ve got 4 of the 5 pure Tom’s Haze up and the fifth may have cracked its shell. I’ll know more in the next day or so. Will be interesting to run the 75% DGF next to the THH.

3 Likes

From Mel Frank

15 Likes

OHz x Sk#1 S1 from a 39 year old cutting from the time SSSC.

32 Likes

Was browsing a few old photos and noticed how many trichs were on the stem of @MAHAKALA Mindblower Haze.

Glad I shared this cut around so I can get it back at some point.

15 Likes

Ok see and … Riddle me this can “it” be found in Malawi gold? Or is it also too inbred or has no one tried to yet ? Or just don’t know?

Juicy Woo has arrived with Chocolate Funk and Juicy Woo Freebies. Hooked up this time with the freebies.

17 Likes