Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I love this strain. Wish males were available. It would be a fun strain to breed.

1 Like

I pushed mine out past 63 days, some went at 75 or so, one went to almost 90 days.
One of our most favorite strains in many years now. There is something special about the Mullum.

5 Likes

Who’s running sssdh from seed on their next run? I have 4 of my purple line f13 sssdh that I’d like grown out and if you don’t find a male from them, cross it back and return some seeds.

I was halfway through smoking my last run of it when I realized I hadn’t saved any seeds, only found 4 more in what was left. Oops, it really was my fuck up.

I’ll give whomever some BOG sour Bluetooth f2 seeds for the trouble

1 Like

@anon93244739 I have about 6 SSDH fems I could send you. You could run them and seed them and send me back regs if you want.

#Edit note- these are ssh not ssdh sorry about the noise

1 Like

I’m just not going to have room in my tent in the for seeable future, thats why I’m hoping someone else can run them. Produces some diesely, danky purple plants.

2 Likes

I have Everyday Haze, g13hp88, fpog, ssdd and 3 other projects lined up …if you find someone the offer stands

2 Likes

I’m working hard on that freak x abc project. I just put 5 berry freak, 2 berry freakcrosses, 1 supafreak, 8 ABC site 3, 2 fantasmo cbg, 2 grapey walter cbg, 2 black candy land, 2 gods green crack extractor edition.all in pods to start. And I have freakshow clones and sub1 pollen on its way.

The non freaks are just for me to have some good smoke/ edibles.

6 Likes

These count?

(Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese) x (NL5Haze x SensiStar)
Looks like a really hazy pheno to me :thinking: smells lemony-spicy :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

Mango Nigerian Cough F2 at 68. Starting to look like fade n’ foxtail. Needs 2-3 more weeks though.
Lineage is: (NL5 x Haze) x (Mango Haze x Nigerian Haze)

Not the keeper of the this round but it’s an animal of a plant. Would have taken up a whole light happily lol. Had to hack it back and snap pretty much every branch over during stretch.

35 Likes

Another nlhaze cross-
(mendopurps/white widow) x select long flowering NL5/Haze male(swamiseeds)

Leaves smell like ylang-ylang oil! Seeded with an AG Ohaze pollen.

16 Likes

Just a little tidbit for informations sake, the g13/haze bred by Barney’s farms is not haze but rather some Hawaiian sativa they slapped the haze name on. So if you want legit haze genetics I wouldn’t incorporate that into any of your projects.

5 Likes

Absolutely enjoy the SLH myself and friends love it also. Kept 1 mom, but didn’t find a male I liked, still looking!!

Grace and Peace

2 Likes

Cool thread! I wish I knew the exact Haze variety, or pheno, but what got me hooked on Haze is the stuff that used to be all over the East Coast and smelled like incense, or a Catholic Church, when it burned. The smell is so distinct and the flavor compliments it well. Some used to refer to it as Purple or Piff, but it was some kind of Haze. Haven’t been able to track that stuff down for years. Every now and then I smoke some Blue Dream that possesses the same aroma, but even that is few and far between.

6 Likes

Was pretty sure Church was a nl5haze pheno :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s been my “holy grail search” for years. Buddy got a Haze cross years ago that we thought was going to finally put and end to the hunt based off the feedback given, and while the bud was good, it just wasn’t what we were looking for. I’d do weird things for some clones or beans of this pheno man.

5 Likes

:rofl: Swamiseed’s got a few crosses of the church. Not sure how on point it is, or if anyone else has it but I’d love to find out.

3 Likes

Tons of NYC piff stuff available.

A lot of it is based off the Cuban Black Haze aka Miami Haze aka Black Haze and the"Piff S1" cuttings. There’s a few other cuts floating around as well, Hailey Piff is a NYC haze bagseed cut, that one is nice too.

Doc D seeds has Bandaid Haze line, Top Dawg has quite a bit of haze offerings, as does a guy called “piffcoastfarms” on IG. Bandaid Haze and Top Dawg’s Mango Nigerian Cough will do the musty soapy basement incense thing, as I can personally attest to. Both lines will purple.

19 Likes

Oh man! Wish I had you around years ago! Haha this is invaluable info to this guy. Knowing is half the battle. Now I can put my stubbornness into action to acquire. Thanks @vernal

6 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::wink::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Show @anon20530495 your Bandaid Haze grow, @vernal. I just looked real quick to find it, but couldn’t. That grow inspired me to buy three packs haha. Not that I need much inspiration to buy seeds…

7 Likes