Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I see your point, it sounds plausible.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Original haze, seedsman and golli oh90

28 Likes

getting some seeds from an outdoor AG OHaze- sucky pic, but the only one og will allow… stupid “exceeds data limits” thing… whatever, I’m not trying to impress anyone…

15 Likes

I’m interested to know why they call it the Golli? Hyp3

4 Likes

by the breeder who reproduced and kept them since the 90s, Golli. Sam skunkman gave seeds to the Sweden breeders collective where golli was in the 90’s. They are quite colombian haze in appearance. By the way, Golli has recently been released from jail, he is finally free.

14 Likes

Interesting story. Where was he in jail?

2 Likes

Sorry, i dont know more about this, just that, what some golli friends shared in other forum. the important thing is that he is now free :checkered_flag:

6 Likes

LOL you see, my secret is out… my mom actually works there… I can’t help but rave about them every chance I get

3 Likes

Dark bud is amazing when it has that strong incense Nag Champa aroma.
Green bud is spicy which gives a psychedelic effect to the high.

Photo from 2001.Grew this one outside.16 weeks flowering period, started to flower early July 52 N.Bought the seeds in 1994 in Rotterdam at the time.

19 Likes

Here is another photo of the whole plant.

22 Likes

In Sweden what i read.

2 Likes

Think there’s some hazes in this mix somewhere…

18 Likes

This is another photo around the same time approx.1911
It looks Indian to me.

download (22)

22 Likes

See I’ve seen the research facility in north Mississippi, do you think thats where they got their genetics? And I’ve always heard that where G-13 came from , thoughts? Thanks

1 Like

"You’ll be looking for your telephone, using the flash light of your telephone " Tom Hill @TomHill

• about the effects of smoking %5 keeper of the Positroniks haze
8 Likes

THH #7

Hapi

29 Likes

Imma need a smoke report on this one!

10 Likes

And I just work on his mom works on me so it’s not personal, it’s just business

1 Like

Lol do what ? :flushed: @greenpenguin :slight_smile: lmao

1 Like

A couple clones of my (OHxONH)xGoji moms are going through the re-veg process. :joy:
They look like mongrel spinach plants now!
But, none of them have hermied so far, so they seem nice and stable! :green_heart::green_heart:

17 Likes