Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

OT’s by his own account is early pre-haze brothers ascension. Heavily lumbo dominant. Likely similar genetics to the first lumbos used to make haze. Before Indian and Thai additions.

2 Likes

Exactly. A pre haze brothers haze ascention nigga please.

7 Likes

Definitely no purple affie. Purple OT’s not nearly as electric and quality as the green lumbos. And definitely not lime green Posi haze.

3 Likes

@TomHill hahaha! :joy:

From my understanding this is one of the only pictures of one of the Haze bros from back in the day that I’ve been made aware of

And the plant to me looks like a Colombian of some sort.

Please educate me Mr. Hill.

9 Likes

Is this a Haze plant ?

2 Likes

Fuck if I know. Looks pretty good except for them faggy ass sunglasses. I like that the bud is notably lighter than the leaves. Dark bud totally sucks.

6 Likes

10-4 I’ll take it ! Thank you

2 Likes

@TomHill LMAO :rofl:
Just re read your post glasses do look pretty gay! And so does that hair cut!!
:joy:

4 Likes

Cool if I was you I would look for the 5% in there for real! Probably got something special in there :slight_smile:

Just gotta open pollenate it get a couple thousand seeds right quick :slight_smile: and dive in rows of 20 :slight_smile: PS if it’s lumbo leaning it will wreck you if it’s panama leaning it’s more spacey and if it Thia leaning you are liable to find some interesting things just saying @Fat_Man

2 Likes

Thank you my brother. I can only hope. Thank you when I do I’ll send you some beans 🫘

2 Likes

I’m really curious in Mr.Hills Haze beans though that shit looks like it’s on another level!

2 Likes

I’ll send wallyduck a few thousand fully formed seconds for his Asian project. I’ll send bros pollen, all kinda shit you guys aren’t thinking of. Then I’ll disappear until I need make seed for myself again :joy:

14 Likes

I absolutely positively do not give a fuck lol

8 Likes

I’m checking your pot cast out now .

1 Like

Is that Todd McCormick? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl: I think they are making a comeback.

Interesting. Tell us more.

6 Likes

Seed collectors in the early 20th century brought seeds from different parts of the world for the development of Cannabis americana.This is a pic from 1911 at Parkedale probably with BLD drug type variety.

The US military had a research plantation in the 1920s in Panama.Still looking if there are some pics from it in a document or so.

19 Likes

I remember reading about troops going off base to buy cannabis, before it was illegal to do so. The military studied the effects of smoking vs not smoking. I don’t remember anything about cultivation, but it was a small article.
Yeah that weed above looks Pakistani or maybe Indian to me. Where did you find the photos?

8 Likes

Chris Duvall wrote it in his book Cannabis

Additionally, the u.s. army planted
marijuana in Panama in the 1920s for testing its effects on soldiers.pg 109

6 Likes

Jamaica, Belize and Guyana were all British protectorates, and wherever the Brits went, Indian indentured servants followed. I’d wager any landraces from there or Hawaii began as south Indian. As with the population of humans in the Americas, the cannabis populations there are an amalgamation of genetics from Africa, Asia and Europe.

8 Likes