Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Stealing lol

8 Likes

Be my guest my brother! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am a newer guy around here and I haven’t chimed in before now as I don’t want to be that guy. As long as you make your seeds the demand is going to be there. I too would like some and I am sure there is a multitude of others as well who haven’t spoken up.

Just know if you invest the time again you will have people throw some money your way.

15 Likes

Any idea which of these phenos the 5% shows up in?

6 Likes

Yeah man for me I’m loaded for bear and gunning for Thai. Sweet golden Thai.

13 Likes

I figured it might’ve been the golden. Some of the best I’ve ever had has come from golden-hued plants :wink:

5 Likes

high-magick-a-guide-to-cannabis-in-ritual-amp-mysticism-9780738763026-2019055229-2019055230-9780738762661_compress.pdf (3.6 MB)

14 Likes

Another interesting article on the subject of soma

4 Likes

Oh, I think I like that interpretation better for Soma!

Still though, the golden colored buds have always been fanastic :wink:

4 Likes

Well it looks like since IC got fed up the verbal diarrhea has now multiplied here and the BB. I wonder how long it will take for the drunk to have a blow out here and hopefully get the same as at IC. And more to the point will admin put up with it.

Check your sack dude no lying thieving twats in there? Then you’ll be fine.

5 Likes

Not much bickering in this thread, just people appreciating Haze. People have different opinions on Haze and that’s fine. I feel like many mistake bluntness for snarkyness. The proof is always in the pudding anyways.

The Haze threads on IC were shit shows for years and the mods and the “in crew” have different rules that apply to them. I had a buddy banned after HE got doxxed by Todd M. Interesting place IC is.

Who is the drunk your on about?

5 Likes

How bout excuse me kind sir, there seems to be a foul odor in the air. May I send over some maidens to scrub your ass for you? As near as I can tell he feeling some kinda way about my delivery and that’s fine I don’t really care.

5 Likes

I see there are hidden replies which only means one thing. The ignore button renders stupidity impotent at least. It won’t take long for this to come to a drunken head and hopefully same outcome as IC.

2 Likes

Hides are typically for going off topic on this site. I can attest to many of those hides being for spending more time on Skunk than Haze.

2 Likes

:joy::laughing: I like this :saluting_face:

6 Likes

jasper that’s just making dramas fella …come on now…let the work talk first,then speak later…

7 Likes

I too thought it quite apt . Followed his advice , I did…

3 Likes

Majority are here to trade info & gain knowledge . We have the priviledge of having some skilled breeders & growers contibuting . Do we all personally love each other , want to take long , hot shower together & have each others puppies…of fuckin’ course not . Park the personal shit or find another thread to fuck up .

8 Likes

You are correct. Even Charlie Manson had followers.

2 Likes