Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Hey Dope_Heffa, what’s the high like on those? Is it speedy or Stoney?

2 Likes

Speedy and soaring, analytical type high for the most part, not great for anxiety,
There is a sudden crash after a couple of hours.
Im only in to 4 of the 8 so far.

For comparison these seem better than the KA5H I grew in the past.

8 Likes

My next Haze run.
NH18 X MM x NH21 X MML Connoisseur Genetics

28 Likes

Nice ! Do you got a thread with yours NH18 X MM x NH21 X MML ? Im thinking of buying a couple of packages.

4 Likes

I loved running his Australian Dead Head beans. We loved that smoke.

5 Likes

I don’t have a dedicated page for my NH18 X MM x NH21 X MML grow, but I will keep updates on my general grow journal.

That is cool, I considered those as well. I may try and swoop some of those soon.
I really wanted some outback haze, but he was out.

11 Likes

33 Likes

28 Likes

Super Malawi Haze mutant, Medusa

30 Likes

PzamA5

23 Likes

(Uptown Piff x Platinum Kush) x (Cinderella 99 x Metal Haze)

this bowl is 27.8 grams

32 Likes

So here’s the Mango haze after 6 month cure. Smells like musk, Xmas spices, mushroom earthiness, and some kind of incense that I can’t pinpoint. Outstanding shelf life too. I’ve noticed this mushroom smell in other hazes, it sounds weird but it matches so good with the other terps. Hard to describe other than a mushroom smell haha. Profile is very much a5.

29 Likes

mushroom like earthy/ mycelium or mushroom like medicinal?- like reishi

2 Likes

More like an earthy smell just reminds me of a portobello or a button mushroom, kinda mossy fresh soil I guess… I like decaying flowers as a description too. I do like the smell of fresh mycelium as well I must admit.

5 Likes

How is that Golli fairing? curious if you know the backstory behind that line? wondering how it’s different from the other indica free (real) hazes

5 Likes

The Golli line sometimes known as “90’s OHz” were selections made by icmag member Golli.

They were derived from Seedsman OHz stock from the 1990’s iirc which was a bit different to later seedsman OHz offerings apparently.

I’ve also heard these came direct from Sam_Skunkman himself to Golli … but think there may be some misunderstandings there … direct from Sam to Seedsman

Golli passed his selections on to icmag Johnny Chicago who then passed both his own and Golli’s OHz onto Madmac and other icmag forum members.

To those who don’t know Golli had some legal troubles and was doing it hard for some time but is doing better now I believe so spare a though for Golli and his work & generosity.

9 Likes

I am going to modify the nexus7 text with some small corrections

The Golli line sometimes known as “90’s OHz” were selections made by a Scandinavian growers crew, golli was one of them

I’ve also heard these came direct from Sam_Skunkman himself to the scandinavian crew direct from Sam (sam confirmed that)

Golli passed his selections on to icmag Johnny Chicago who then passed both his own de él and Golli ’s OHz onto Madmac and other icmag forum members (not sure if golli passed the seeds first to johny or to madmac first)

7 Likes

Lieu Hanh, Her pistils have that feather trait same as the A5 haze s1 had…

20 Likes

Golli’s Haze is probably older than Positronics Haze / Tom Hill’s Haze, but that is a guess by me. In Golli’s Haze you can find Nag Champa phenotypes what I was told and in the early 90s you had Nag Champa Haze weed in the shop, totally different than the incense smelling of Amnesia, Jack Herer, Nevil’s Haze etc.

Asked Golli if he could ask the Haze man from whom he had the seeds from, in what year he got the seeds, so I will let you know.

16 Likes

NHxOH)x APPSS…She is Gorgeous. Sweet n floral.

33 Likes