G13 Haze KOS

Hey everybody I am going to try my hand at my first grow log. I’m gonna sexing a couple g13 haze from kos

I will be running them along side kailash, Jack Crandall (lavender jack x Malawi moonshine), and silver sunshine.

My set up is a Mars hydro 600w equivalent panel, my soil is based on calackmas coot’s recepie and going to be using cyco nutes, I’m am still pretty inexperienced at growing but my goals are to learn, have fun, and make some fun crosses along the way.

53 Likes

Nice! Sounds great all around ! You had me at G-13 :wink:

7 Likes

If those are your goals you came to the right place ejem|nullxnull, following your steps … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

My first decent lights were ts600s i still have one floating around. I had a few pretty good harvests, but my obsession grew and so did my lights. Funny I think I was doing better under the smaller lights.

4 Likes

From the looks of that plant, you’re off to a FLYING START!! Continue on that pace, the many Pros here will bring you home in no time. Continued success, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Here is a reference for the JC I’m testing

Excuse the bugs and other nutrient issue lol

9 Likes

Update starting to lst and will soon transplant to 1 gallons and clone the 2 I have then flip the moms.

9 Likes

Some shots of kailash and JC that are going to be run with the g13s and a couple of lavender jacks. If the lavender jacks are male I’m going to seed the JC to bx it and preserver the line.

12 Likes

Harvest day!

13 Likes

Update

Almost time to clone and flip

5 Likes

Awesome! Love chop day! And creating space too :wink:

1 Like

A little garden update its time to transplant and clone the g13 haze finally and same goes for the lavender jack. In the big pots are some fem iss from jp also have some sour bubble x grape stomper going as well.

10 Likes

Nice! Haha is that gnome riding a unicorn? That’s a new one! I bet that SB cross is gonna be fire too!

3 Likes

Hell yeah he is, he’s got a cat riding with him and has deagle lol his name, Grondor. I’m really hoping for something cool out of the SB cross its my first Tony expirence and I have high hopes for them!

2 Likes

Got my veg and propagation station set up :metal:

I did take include pest managment by sparying down the blueberry and American mate down with bug soap so hopefully no mites this round!

4 Likes

Chop day is the best and worst day for me since I don’t have my perpetual set up currently.

Main cola of jack Crandall I am so stoked to be able to finally try my first cross after a year and half nonsense.

12 Likes

About 3 weeks from flip the g13 haze I have right now smells kinda earthy and piss like, I got a new pheno of lavender jack which is way more gassy and purple smelling compared to the other phenos I ran. Will update once I have my flower area setup and ready to go. The run will consist of silver sunshine, Jack Crandall, kailash, lavender jack, and g13 haze.

7 Likes

I’d say about 4 weeks before I flip my mom’s in the big tent. Just waiting on to see if my clones in the aero cloner start throwing some roots.

4 Likes

End of day 1, this run will of Silve Sunshine, kailash, lavender jack, g13 haze, mountain temple and jack crandall. My plan is to take them 10 weeks with an 11/13 on off cycle as a test.

6 Likes