Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Thank you for clearing Hempy that up as I was orginally under the impression A5 was gone and then people started saying SHC had it and it was all a bit muddy :+1:

1 Like

The jungle today (9 weeks flowering)
oh90

22 Likes

Good to hear! I have a pack of these and this sound amazing :+1:t4:

Crippler/Outback Haze x Cherry bomb was super strong in that menthol Haze smell, a top tier phenotype from it has a killer old school haze, long throwing dank Haze scent perfectly. Buzz is super strong. Needs a long dry cure to reach perfection.

5 Likes

Here is some isan and mae hong son thai late in the 12th week, haze family reunion :sunglasses:

[Uploading: 20240916_125348.jpg…]

38 Likes

Love them skinny long timers!!

What them smells look like tho on those Thais?

4 Likes

Gifted Silver Haze greenhouse experiment one plant in the blue tub. Racoons laid it over a couple of months ago she seems to like it.

17 Likes

My little ssh day 16 flip, lovely pale green foliage on her. Sadly i flipped too early, but shes coming along just fine…

12 Likes

I haven’t run Silver haze myself. pretty fat buds for 16 days of flip.whats her average flower time ?
I am running a clone that uses SSSD I asume this is the 3rd S ?

SSH enjoying the sun and a shot of her pink pistols

14 Likes

No those are just hairs forming not flowers picture is deceiving. Flower time is 9 to 13 weeks from seed, ssh is very pheno dependent. Theres loads of phenotype variation short ones to branchy nevilles haze looking ones. My current grow is the 9 week fast one. Its a good choice for tent grows, now if i was outside hell no id run a real haze not this lol. But hey i get a taste of haze on a small frame so it works for me. Hope that helps…:pray:

My other haze plants earlier in the thread were grown in fall/winter when i can use the bigger lights. Also my closet has 8 ft headroom as opposed to small tent im using atm. Also this is ssh not silver haze, i tossed that silver haze.

(Ft. collins cough x sssdh) x (Kali mist x sssdh)
Not doing well, kinda painful to watch. Noticed the problem about 3 weeks ago and have tried various things to fix it. I believe my roots have made it to salt water.

10 Likes

As far as I know they kept these cuts alive, karma did a project with them, yosammy has them too, I’m currently running some SHC stuff and so far they’re cool

2 Likes

My ssh is done stretching and in flower mode. These are the last pictures ill post until the halfway point. Just wanted to share the growth habits of the fast ssh phenotype. Its a good choice for people using a smaller tent like me right now. Normally i go for the taller long flowering ones, but this one smoked pretty good. Smells like spices currently.

5 Likes

looking on the skunkier side

1 Like

Some of you Haze fanatics I’ve got a question about Tom Hills north Indian- Tresdawg…wtf is it? Haha got a strain from dimebag seeds that lists this as part of the lineage and not finding much info on basic search.

It was a North Indian plant that was one of the X# seed stocks the chemist had worked and gave to Tom to work with.

@TomHill can tell you anything specific about it though.

2 Likes