Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Don’t pollute haze with no stinkin’ indica . Much work to do a proper selection . If you do manage to find a winner great . Lot easier to find a good female , as males can only be confirmed by their offspring . Tom Hill says pop a 100 to find 5 keepers . Unless you have lots of grow space & time, it’s pretty much an exercise in futility . All that said , IMHO haze hybrids really shine & being a sativa head you know what I think .

5 Likes

The best Haze crosses are with Sativas if you are a Sativa lover, but my palate covers the entire range and Sativa/Indica crosses have their own place in my Cannador.

Don’t get me wrong, Sativa will always be my prime go-to, but I will choose a Sativa/Indica cross for a variety of reasons.

I even go pure Indica on a many occasions.

It’s all good, IMO.

Your mileage may, and as is the case with everybody, probably does vary.

16 Likes

BlueHaze#1 (Original Haze Tom Hill x Blueberry DJ)

33 Likes

Bro using a contest with commercially pressured/conditioned growers that have blockwork haze is not making the point you think it’s making. Like wondering why there aren’t Ferraris at the Burger King lot with all the kids showing off their ricers (modded Hondas, etc). Nevil’s is just muddier effect on balance, that afghani diminishing/watering down the true haze essence.

Maybe I’m wrong and this Outback haze is on a different level, I would say share the seed and let the reports come back. The community will redeem your reputation if your claim is credible

7 Likes

Back in 2006 I did a pollen chuck of some O Haze (Sam Skunkman) and Mandala Seeds Kalichakra that was truly awesome and improved both varities by miles. No ceiling bright light high that had a god like feeling and was extremely aphrodisiac while turning you into a social butterfly on its sunset (emphasis on not a come down since you did not feel any).

I also feel that the best way to outcross a haze is with another Sativa.

15 Likes

? , contest
I didn’t organise no contest ?, there was a Haze cup ( @piffcon ) and we all been talking about it at basement all year since last cup , if your Haze is the best you might enter or at least attend to see some of the other top Haze’s on offer and see if yours is all that to everyone else and not just to you.

O Haze is great, i like it to , but its had 40 plus years to beat other top Haze’s, its had since birth of Holland to be top Haze and it didn’t quite make it , other Haze’s beat it to the top and were sold/grown by people for the last 40 plus years.
Its a very small market for Pure Haze , Nevil worked out decades ago what worked and been smashing the Haze game since then

All these guys back in the day had the same playing cards , cant blame Nevil for having the winning hand all these years when it comes to making seeds and strains and its clear and obvious from the work Nevil prodcued

3 Likes

The $ 64,000 ? is where can one get true examples of Nevils work ? Shanti aint got it no more . Southern Haze Collective ? One would think the Euro crowd somewhere . Here across the pond it’s as rare as hens teeth these days . Finding a respectable sativa’s hard enough , haze hybrids a tad more & if you’re a puro kinda guy harder still . Just about everything has either skunk or indica in it .

7 Likes

But doesn’t Skunk have Indica and What is Indica Indica or Indica Afghan? All on the spectrum or just variations of the plant?

Shanti said he has a lot of Nevil’s old seeds in the freezer. I asked him if he would sell some and he said sure. But after I inquired about what he has available he stopped responding. I know he’s sitting on some awesome stuff but he won’t let them go easily

8 Likes

MadMac has Sams originals. might try https://original-haze.com/

4 Likes

hairy oh90

16 Likes

Gifted Silver Haze is making me work getting rid of aphid attack favoring one plant. I trimmed all the infected fan leaf. Sprayed with Doctor Zymes last night looks a lot cleaner today I’ll wait a day and spray again.

19 Likes

Yes, he does, he’s the only one to be given Nevils complete plant library and complete seed collection that has every single HzA hybrid Nevil made to pure Haze Nevil made and a lot more.

I keep reading about the Southern Haze Collective, it’s funny how I had never heard of them before Nevil organised for a set person to collect clones for Nevil and then send them to him that were never sent. Then ha presto the southern Haze collective was born lol.

9 Likes

My official distributor in Maine sell my seed there including many of Nevil’s Grail project strains including F2, S1 and many hybrids of these strains and projects.

I offer an insane Nevil Schoenmakers list of Projects ? , and the largest Haze catalogue online so its definitely there

Today many seed makers even offer versions of pure Original Haze

Madmac
Tom Hill
Seedsman
Authentic Genetics

4 Likes

Aphids are the worst especially after the couple wet years we’ve had over here in cali. Hate those fuckers! A trick I learned the other day is to add sugar to your spray water - studies have found it mimics aphid honeydew enough to attract predators like lacewings to come eat em up

2 Likes

This Gifted Silver Haze is growing next to my aphid infected plant. No problems so far, the spraying seems to have worked.

16 Likes

Enjoy your saturday guys. Burn some haze if you can :wink:

49 Likes

Buddertons Maze
(Mm x nh) X mg
77 days

40 Likes

Samara’s (Silver Haze x Amnesia) x Neville’s Haze

27 Likes

Let’s see how this turns out. :thinking:
Mexican Gold Haze

Gold Haze (MOB Acapulco Gold X Bandaid Haze 3.0) was a black cherry frontside with a killer haze backside smell. I’ve got 30 seeds of it left.
I’ll have to do a F2 run with them. @StoneGuru created them.

I’ve crossed several new strains with Gold Haze Hoping to see a Haze surface from the Vietnam x Santa Marta Gold I’m testing for a friend in native soil outdoors now. Just now at a week 2 look in flowering, suppose to get a late freeze this year too. :thinking:

Crippler/Outback Haze x Cherry bomb was super strong in that menthol Haze smell, a top tier phenotype from it has a killer old school haze, long throwing dank Haze scent perfectly. Buzz is super strong. Needs a long dry cure to reach perfection.

Found 1 out of 10 that was epic in many ways. I’m gonna test the F2 seeds i made soon. I dont think many seeds exist anymore from the F1 seeds.

24 Likes