Adventures In Bag Seed

These things have just blown up.

Thinking of flipping them here in a week

7 Likes

Still waiting to determine sex… :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I absolutely love those squat leaves on those little plants! Definitely indica, I’ll check back and see what these ladies do.

3 Likes

Some very healthy plants there. Super job.

1 Like

Looking stout. What light schedule are they at? At only 4 weeks I would not expect them to show sex for another week or two. They should start soon though. It would be slower perhaps if the light schedule is 20/4 or similar.

1 Like

I threw em in the flower tent 12/12

2 Likes

Looks definitely indica. And very homogeneous. Continue to post pics :+1:t3::wink:

1 Like

Think one may be a boy…still waiting.

Looking healthy though :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

2 boys, 2 girls (97% sure)

Edit - the boys are dead. Bwuahahahah. I have too many other projects going atm to make more seeds.

8 Likes

Welp, 3 out of 4 were boys, but the lady that’s left seems to be pretty nice.

7 Likes

So the male female ratio is interesting. The fact you got males means that this was not a self pollination, which is probably the most common type of bagseed.

SFV OG is a clone only, so clearly they were growing plants from seed nearby their SFV. This must be an accidental hybrid. Will be cool to see what traits show up as it flowers.

One thing for sure, it does not have the three finger fan leaves of the sfv OG. it has stronger thicker stems, and a denser structure. Looks to be dominant toward the mystery pollinator.

Ended up 3 boys, 1 girl. I need to take some update photos!

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes