Adventures In Bag Seed

Kinda shocked that I found any seeds at all…San Fernando Valley.

Will have to grow these out for some fun!!

Tastey…

23 Likes

Those are some big beans, should be exciting! :v:

3 Likes

Wow… 5 of them! You know… I’ve gotten some bag seed from a couple dispensary strains too and packed them up and then forgot to label them so now I have 3 vials with unknown strains. lol…

Anyway following along looking forward to seeing what comes.

3 Likes

Annnnnnnd we’re off to the races! :checkered_flag::racing_car::horse_racing:

11 Likes

Yea, my practice plants I have going now are bag seeds from dispensary. Just keep an eye on them, as the pollen donor is more than likely a plant that threw nanners in the growers batch. Most likely they will be females/hermi, but likely to produce some fun mixes too.

2 Likes

You call them “bagseeds” but you know what they are if I’m right so…
What’s your meaning of “bagseeds”?
Because for me and for plenty of European growers, a bagseed is one you find into a weed bag you don’t know what the strain is.

3 Likes

I think generally speaking that is what “bagseeds” refer to… It’s always traditionally referred to seed from a bag of weed you purchased on the street & don’t know the origin… however with so many legalized states now, most people aren’t buying black market bags in the same way that they did before… so I feel like that’s why it’s been sorta changed… I figure it could fit both circumstances.

5 Likes

Thanks!!

I understand now. Where I Live, in France, people still buy some weed they don’t know what it is.
But yes, now I understand well why they call them bagseeds. :pray:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Hey, not a problem Rastak. Glad I could clear that up for you. How is legalization going in France?

3 Likes

It’s not gonna happen tomorrow !! :joy:
I think we have to wait for years…

4 Likes

Will be following along. I started my grow up again a little less than 2 months ago after a year and a half of not growing. I’m a beginner and my first time growing ever I had 2 subpar harvests that weren’t worth consuming, so I took a break to learn more about where I went wrong. I have 2 bagseeds going currently, the strain is Lemon Tree and my brother has 7 unknown bagseeds going. I Aso have some breeder strains for some variety😊.

2 Likes

True, well bag seed to me is anything from a bag that wasn’t supposed to have seeds, and voila! The weed gods smiled upon me!! :v::peace_symbol::v::laughing:

2 Likes

Ooooh, awesome! Do you have a journal?

1 Like

Bagseed is always mysterious and fun. Top notch photoshop work also!

2 Likes

Even if you know the strain in the bag the pollen to make the seeds could have come from anywhere so you never know what you’ll find.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, yep! Lol me and my galaxy note phone - the world id my oyster! Lolol.

1 Like

Lol its way more hilarious and memelike than if it was done ‘properly’

1 Like

Fr fr hahahaha.

1 Like

You know, I never really looked at it that way. You’re right… I’ve seen bananas get thrown during high stress in commercial environments… I can imagine the sorts of variety there could be.

3 Likes

Exactly, my practice seeds came from bags of critical mass, banana kush, grease monkey, and today I just found one in slurricane :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes