Another bag seed grow log

Well I decided to make a little cove for all the bagseed Growers. I myself just popped some stuff I had found in some seeded bud about 15 years ago. No idea what it is. I use to save every seed I found. And they all went in one jar. I have ten in some water for the full moon.

Let see them bagseed grows to get me excited for what’s to come!!!

20 Likes

I spaced the current lunar cycle. Luck had my side starting some beans late last night! :wink:

Let’s gooo!
:full_moon:

3 Likes

Already a thread

5 Likes

Gonna have to change the name on this one then lol. Hold tight. @PhilCuisine I changed it up as to not confuse.

4 Likes

There’s a few other things I popped also. 3 Seeds GDP S1 from Mel Frank (The first release from AG). And @deep_rob Silver G13 Haze (10 of those).

3 Likes

Dont what it is all i know is its the lone survivor out of a mystery pack of seeds of about 30 beans i got on one of my first seed giveaways here.One Albino embryo bean is well over 25 years old from around 93 to 99.Rest of the beans were in pretty bad shape.I soaked a bunch of fresh floor beans i had mixed with some odds and end BOG gear strained the beans after a 24 hr soak and they popped tails used that water to soak the old beans.Worked for one i guess lol i went through and dissected the others and they were pretty much dust to begin with.Got some Fresh bean sprouts from the grocery store i ground them up and soaked it in water and strained the material out and watered the seedling it shot up 3 inches in a night.

4 Likes

3 Likes

GDP is the first to have tails.

2 Likes

Put them in some coast of Maine seed starter mix today. The bag seed hadn’t poked tail so those are still soaking. The Silver G13 Haze all stared to poke. 4 hadn’t but I still put them in the soil.

1 Like

Tried popping my Greedos stash, new berry, Old Time Moonshine, black triangle and first light. Looks like only three out of 40 ish seeds popped.

So seeing how I wasn’t seeing anything with two weeks of them sitting in the soil I popped some more stuff before the eclipse happened lol.

Mel Frank Chemdawg X GSC , Mel Frank GDP X Chemdawg, Baked Beans Purple Poison Cookies #6,
And my new cook ups of jack herer x starfighter and cougars milk x Starfighter.

2 Likes

Totally haven’t given updates to this. Going to have to tomorrow, we have some big bud, afghan 1, white rhino and I’m about to pop some more this weekend coming up. Wooo. The GDP is getting bid. The Chemdawg X GSC is getting big too. The Chemdawg X GDP never popped, same with the solos stash greedos stash and a pack of new berry, first light didnt go, otm went but its havinf slow growth.

1 Like