Unknown Strain pt.1

I went to my vender and bought some hydro/unknown strain last year

I Found a seed in it I’m guessing it came from a murphy plant. This was the last good strain that my venders had before their downfall. I been a going there for 7 years which was a big blow to the face and like the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Well not this guy! I had to find a way and was determined to recreate the same strain So planted the seed innn some miracle grow on Wednesday, May 20, 2020.

June 12, 2020 I used 8 Cfl, shop light, Miracle grow and pure life water in a 1 gal pot. Sensi grow for feed. Later 6 gal pot

August 13, 2020 Bought a 600w Bloomspect and flushed a little of the MG nutrients along the way.

August 24, 2020 12/12 light cycle.

September 3, 2020 early stages of flowering.

Note: during the grow I had to move plants also I missed some hours of light. Electrical issyes

To be continued…

17 Likes

My first grow was a seed I found in my favorite shop’s weed too. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

I grew seeds in 1974 from Mexican dirt weed

never knew a plant could get so tall

all the best in your grow and you never know you may have

the all time winner

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

7 Likes

same!! Not a shop but yeah, same!

3 Likes

Even after having a stash of seeds, I actually got excited when I found a seeds in some recent bags. Granted the bag was of slurricane and triangle kush. I’m still on my practice plants as I restart growing, all 6 had come from unknown fathers in named Nugs.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/2a0fRqDrHQw this is my first successful grow from low quality to mid grade in my opinion, however others said it was sum strong stuff. I only got an ounce out of it due to my budget.

There’s a secret to increasing you’re chances of getting a female plant rather than a malw plant.

That’s how i got most of em back then.

Well most likey it’s from a hermi in the grow, since it was just one or two seeds in the 1/4, I’d say likely just a nanner or two. Hermi pollen is generally considered feminized, but likely to have hermi offspring as well. I grew 6 seeds from bags like that for my current batch. All turned out female, with one having full on pollen sacks growing under female flowers, showed clearly into the second or third week. Still keeping an eye on the rest for nanners, but honestly getting harder to tell with so much growth in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love bagseed grows. They are, by far, my favorite grow journals to follow. It’s like the mystery bag when you were a kid at the fair, pure magic, no matter what was in it. It represents something bigger than the plant. The plant becomes the botanification of hope and exploration.

No matter how the plant turns out, it will be a special grow. I am excited to follow this one.

4 Likes