Afghan Cherries, Bag of Oranges and AE77 Cali-o

Thanks All for the warm welcome! SO, it turns out that I had been looking at the WRONG feeding chart for my Bio Canna :expressionless: :sweat_smile: I was wondering why they started to look so unhappy! turns out I was way overfeeding with the wrong chart. I was looking at the Terra Canna Chart. After a few days of just feeding PH water at 6.4 they look so much happier already. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Afghan Cherries is looking much happier

8 Likes

Cali-o has some big fan leaves

14 Likes

Did some trimming and training a few days ago. Pretty much stripped rhem bare. They’ve responded well with new growth. :metal: Getting ready to flip tomorrow :crossed_fingers::seedling:

1 Like

Afgan Cherries :cherries:

9 Likes

Bag of Oranges :tangerine:

12 Likes

Day 2 of Flower. Here we go lets see what pops up :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hey, I’m just in time for flowers! Looking good.

2 Likes

Do you realize what it is you’ve done? Now I will have to allocate some more of my time to reading more posts of people smarter than I. :scream:

9 Likes

Lol, were in somebody’s thread, give me a second I’ll message you. Should be in your notifications unless there is some restriction on new members I’m unaware of.

1 Like

Welcome to @MoBilly. You and I are in the same boat. :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks @G-paS .

Can you find the paddles??!! You forgot the paddles again didn’t you! Well, all’s forgiven as long as you brought the smoke. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Coming to the end of Week 1 of Flower (Day 6)
they’re looking decent with nice growth. Little lady bottom left has been struggling all through Veg but wants to show me what she’s got

5 Likes

Actually, I am just noticing the very yellow growth on the bag of oranges. And also have noticed this issue with the Cali-o

5 Likes

That might just be genetic variegation, it doesn’t look like any of the common deficiencies to me. Either way they look nice and healthy besides that.

I love orange weed, I’m looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Who bred them? Is the ae77 an s1?

3 Likes

Welcome to OG
I just chopped blackened n oranges ( so far very nice weed )
And I’ve got bag of skunk n oranges running now

Best wishes with you grow

Paps

3 Likes

Yes its and S1 bred By CSI: Humboldt. Thank you for the feed back. Got an ounce of Cali-O 20 years ago that was just some big ole puff balls of orange goodness. Hoping for something along those lines :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

Much appreciated :pray: I am definitely eyeing that skunk and oranges as well :eyes:

2 Likes

Bag of Oranges :tangerine: Day 8

8 Likes

Afghan Cherries :cherries: Day 8!

9 Likes