Afghan Cherries, Bag of Oranges and AE77 Cali-o

Cali-o :tangerine: Day 8!

9 Likes

Everyone looks healthy and growing strong, nice plants.

5 Likes

Thanks Dale, trying to keep them happy

2 Likes

oof, the landlord came by the other day with an appraiser (just refinancing) and I had to dismantle everything and hide everything until they left. Partly why I deal with a 2x2…and I keep 'em as low as possible so they fit PERFECTLY in 22 in Kick drum case if I need to transport.

4 Likes

They definitely need some heavy defoliation, which I will do tonight, and post some before and after pics

5 Likes

Still watching that b.o.o. im itching to crack into the chem 4 x b.o.o. i think ill run couple outdoors too.

2 Likes

Here are the ladies at Day 17 of flower beginning to show their bits.

5 Likes

Afghan Cherries #1 right before defoliation

7 Likes

…and after the haircut

3 Likes

Bag of Oranges before the cut

4 Likes

After defoliation

4 Likes

Afghan Cherries #2 before defoliation

4 Likes

And after…

5 Likes

CALI-O before defoliation

9 Likes

And after…

5 Likes

Here we go. Ready for these little ladies to start developing

1 Like

Im ready to see what they turn into!

Coming along great. I was worried when I got to the landlord post. :thinking: Nice use of the kick drum case. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, I meant to snag a pic of them on them in their temporary home but completely spaced. Fortunately it all happend during their sleep cycle and was over with and was able to set back up before the lights flipped on :pray::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You are ruthless, I like you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great work!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks Gpaw. Appreciate it! :pray: I’m new to growing and still trying to figure out how to best increase yield but am leanring from reasearch and practice that these ladies do enjoy some pain to help produce nice frosty buds, which is SO fascinating to me.

2 Likes