Afghan Cherries, Bag of Oranges and AE77 Cali-o

Just a wee bit more training to open it up. Afghan Cherries is starting to give off a bit of a Funky stink to her.

8 Likes

The Bag of Oranges is giving off sweet sugary orange candy terps

14 Likes

@wahatchi . If your intrigued by the fact that they actually thrive on physical damage (to an extent) you might be interested in the little experiment I am currently running.
I took two clones from the same LA Confidential photo that were as identical as possible. I am shaping them as close to the same as I can. Everything from nutes to lighting… will be the same for both.
However, one of them (I call her the twisted sister) has been tightly twisted, severely bent and slightly broken and splinted.
Of course the objective is clear.
After the initial stunting from the damage, will the twisted sister overtake the pampered sister?

Feel free to pop in and check it out. The more the merrier!

Hope you don’t mind my dropping by and inviting but I saw your post and thought you might be interested.

Be blessed beyond measure.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

@MoBilly Thanks for the invite! I don’t mind one bit. I will definitely be popping over there. Sounds interesting :nerd_face:

3 Likes

The other day when I was training the ladies I took little miss Cali-O a little too far and split her in too. It was a pretty clean split, so I wasn’t worried. But then…

5 Likes

Electricians tape or duct tape works wonders (been there lol).
I read that some aloe juice on the wound before taping speeds up the healing too.

4 Likes

But then…I was moving the fan and it fell straight on top of the Cali-O :expressionless: She ended up being fine. Just lost one side of that top.

3 Likes

@MoBilly I definitely did use duct tape :+1::+1:

5 Likes

And just a couple days later just is thriving. Smelling like Orange Peels

12 Likes

and life is good!
:seedling: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :seedling:

1 Like

Most definitely @G-paS :raised_hands:

I’m amazed that something like that didn’t kill it but they are so very fragile in other aspects.

1 Like

Hey dude! I love your grow! Can you tell us some specs about your setup? So you’re using a 2x2 tent right? What’s your ventilation and light setup? How about the soil compilation and ferts? Whatever you’re doing you’re doing great!! It will be interesting to see how the splintered branch turns out

2 Likes

20210304_195110 (2)

6 Likes

Hey @Dalorean thanks very much! Yep, I bought a 2x2 Oppolite grow tent package that came with 4in inline fan and filter and a 300w led off of amazon a few years ago for $250 as I was looking for the cheapest option possible. It has worked out great so far! I am using Happy Frog Soil and have been using the BioCanna line for fertilizer. It’s my first time using this line, but I wanted something simple and clean and so far I’m liking it. You definitely need to feed at about 1/4 strength from what they suggest but with a ph and ppm meter it hasn’t been too difficult to figure out.

2 Likes

Just fed the ladies with 7 ml Bio Flores 7 ml Bio Boost and 1 ml Bio Rhizo with a PH of 5.8 and a ppm of 893. Day 29 of Flower

1 Like

In my research it seem you don’t really want to go below 5.8 ph, no? If I continue to increase dosage during flower it will definitely dip well below 5.5. Should I keep it at 5.8?

In soil I don’t go below 6 and try to keep close to 6.5. I do this based on a shared article on OG. That and some others I try to follow. Just me.

:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for that info @G-paS …thats what I thought, is as close to 6.5 as possible. I guess I either dial the nutes back or use some ph up. In my mind it’d be better to hit the number “naturally.” Maybe I’ll test that sometime :face_with_monocle:

Bag of Oranges :tangerine:

7 Likes