Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

Amazing thread

Reminds me why I went indoors.

Spread out your plants more and go larger numbers setup gps trail

If you have access to fish make a soil mix

Your pruning looks good

For flower get a sugar mix mollasses or anything not refined will get larger buds.

For wet days after spray a mix of baking soda and liquid soap take care mold. For buds make a garlic oil and cut browning off before spread.

5 Likes

@Shanti-ri and @RoryBorealis

Thanks for the information, I will study everything calmly. I will answer you in stages, lots of information.

I was already applying natural inputs, always homemade, and you are using the best obtained and easy to do options …

As I failed to manage, I am paying the price …

I am thinking, after researching here, of removing weak plants from the cultivation areas, I believe they are the main source of this infestation … Only now do I see the importance of early plant selection.

I realized that even with the soil practically the same, some plants did not develop fully, probably because of genetics …

I will visit the guerrilla again and post the news …

@anon11359186
Thanks for the encouragement, outdoors we are related to many factors, if working with a chemist it would be easy. Your nominations are also well earned.

I’m looking to adapt the plants to my soil and climate …

Next season I will follow your advice, I will spread them more, and try to carry out the most efficient management …

We continue …

9 Likes

A very interesting story, I posted here not to miss …

8 Likes

This week I received another gift, this time from @George

Thank you very much, it is my first international package !!! I am very happy!!! As soon as possible, I will donate beans, as I received them !!!

16 Likes

Heck yea :+1:t4: @Gugumelo

That’s a pretty cool way to send beans @George

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

One more update: 02/14

We had a week with the sun, relative humidity between 60 and 70%.

The treatments had an effect, the plants that last week were infested with mites, recovered well …

Today I applied guano, ash and EM + milk, to fortify …

I also cleaned lower branches …

this is the most advanced.

button detail

another well in advance

button detail

area 2 overview

area 1 overview

20 Likes

you have very nice looking dog :slight_smile:

and love your grow

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

2 Likes

He posed for the photo, if I had sent him, he wouldn’t obey … :joy:

6 Likes

Looking good @Gugumelo

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Dogs are like us, at times even better! Massive buds! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks, stop by to follow, the problems are also proportional …

Hug

8 Likes

WOW que grow, eu ja fiz outdoor tambem mas nao tem nada a ver com indoor muitos problemas que temos fora nao sao os mesmos de dentro… Mas quando fazia fora era numa floresta aqui perto e ou animais comiam ou alguem arrancava quando encontrava…por isso tive de passar a indoor…

2 Likes

Hello guys, one more update:

The weather is dry, and the plants in area 1 were watered with guano and EM …

Here are some pictures:

Overview of area 1

Another plant advancing in flowering

This is a plant with curved leaves, unfortunately it proved to be hemaphrodite, and was harvested early.

Extremely thin buds with few leaves. I would like to cross there with an indica.

Another plant that is well loaded.

Detail of the bud…

Earlier plan …

Detail of the bud.

21 Likes

Man, I share the same opinion, it’s very complicated to believe in variety names here …

I had seen the Paraguayan press report, the others had not, and to think that an herb planter from Paraguay brought seeds from Holland …

I have some plants in the guerrillas that look like they’re going to stretch a lot, let’s follow …

Imagine open pollination with 450,000 plants? Despite the poor selection, the number of plants can help to increase genetic variability …

10 Likes

I chose the most practical and simple treatment, I am using propolis and soap alternately …

There are many large plants, my back can no longer bear to carry much weight …

I’m fertilizing the soil with solid so that the rain will help me a little … I’m also removing the yellow leaves and watching infestations …

This is it for now, we follow

9 Likes

Keep up the good work minha amiga!

3 Likes

For registration:

Thin hemaphrodite plant:

Yield: 45g.
Flavor: sweet, needing to cure.
Effect: slightly stimulating.

5 Likes

I think the reason people in other countries might have Brazilian genetics, while Brazilian people find it hard to find them, is that people value what they don’t have the most. I’m in indica land, so I cling onto pure sativas like I’m holding onto a cliff. It’s very possible that someone went to Brazil, for vacation, and scored some very tiller tropical weed, and held onto it for the rest of their life. That’s the story with old-timer in the UK. He’s the only person I know of that kept the original Haze with all its genetic diversity, all the way up at 50 latitude… why did he keep it all these years? Because he knew that if he ever let it go he might not ever see it again. People that loves to Tebow’s are smart enough to figure out that if they want to keep enjoying them, they have to be responsible for supplying themselves with seed. The old expression, you don’t know what you had until it’s gone comes to mind. Brazilians were probably tired of smoking only sativas, which they had been smoking since around 1810 or longer. Once hybrids hit the scene, everybody wanted them. The landrace takes a backseat. The Growers, the one to supply the weed in Brazil, are generally doing it for profit. Being able to grow three different crops instead of one manga Rosa crop seems like a no-brainer if you’re out to make money. I don’t know if I have the original manga Rosa or not. The flowering times that I have been told I can expect are spot-on. 18 to 26 weeks.
As far as the pernambuco red, certainly sounds like a hybrid between a red variety and pernambuco gold. Colombia and Brazil do grow weed, and border each other, so it makes sense that some genetics would be swapped especially in Border regions. I doubt it is a landrace, but it could be an old heirloom. I don’t know if anybody has plans to grow my manga Rosa or not this year, but I’m looking forward to seeing it grown.

10 Likes

Thanks @Upstate for the contribution …

One more update: 03/03/21

Heavy rain in the last 4 days:

Plants with 12 weeks in flowering:

Other:

Other:

Other:

These are the fastest…

15 Likes

Those are all looking really nice! Definitely a sativa structure, with some nice looking buds too! Holding up to the westher well too. I meant to tell you, I’ll be happy to send you some of that seed mix I was talking about in the other thread.

3 Likes