Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

Good question, here is a video

9 Likes

Hi @SOG1, welcome to OG! Please, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so… You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome man, several people willing to help here… You can count on me too…

4 Likes

Good question man, and thank you for showing up…
At the time of milking, the animal also pees, at this time you put the bucket to collect… There are cows that feel strange at first and trap them, but then they get used to it…

You could collect it in the manure house (cleaning waste disposal area), but there is water, urine, and faeces mixed together.
It is also a good liquid fertilizer…

edit: As @Oldtimerunderground posted…

8 Likes

in the USA show horses are stabled typically. I used to clean stalls as a summer job. 3 meter tall piles of mixed wood shaving and manure. I should have thrown a few seed on top just to see.

edit. No they didn’t make me pile it that high, they had a had a bobcat type machine to combine piles.

5 Likes

Hi guys, I forgot to mention this, these were the seeds I was able to collect from the last guerrilla.

I think I could plant an entire city. Hermes spoiled the harvest. However, there are seeds of all forms…

Edit: @Corey, what do you think of this hunt?

15 Likes

I think that there is a lot of potential in that jar. Lol that’s a lot of seeds man!

4 Likes

Hey man, I can choose directly from the stored buds.
That way, you will know that they are different plants, at least…

4 Likes

Hey @Gugumelo! Absolutely, whatever you think is best man. I really appreciate it! Soon I will be dedicating all my grow space, and lights in finding some rare sativa landraces… I’m hoping, I’m praying for success with the help of the community…

5 Likes

Hey @Gugumelo! The seeds you sent me arrived!! Thanks so much! I’ll be honest I’m pretty impressed that they made it out of Brazil. The cd tray was a good idea. You must have spent a fortune on shipping. There were 15 stamps on it. Now is there someone who I’m supposed to give some of these to? Did these seeds come from your harvested buds?

8 Likes

Good news man, I’m really glad I got it. I spent 35 reais, it’s about 7 dollars. That’s nothing, I received a lot of beans and learned a lot. There’s one more package heading for you, a simple letter. I made two forms of submission to check the deadlines. You can donate if you like, and they are from my buttons.

Edit: I would like you to publish in the free seeds thread about this, please. Brazilians are in need of support…

9 Likes

Yes, they are the plants in this diary. The package you already received is several mixed plants, all over 14 weeks of flowering. The letter you will receive, one is the longest, the last plant I picked, the other is the most fragrant I found. Be careful with hemaphrodites, because you’ve had it all. After researching here, I realized that I should have cut the males, but I ripped them off, this must have stressed the females, as they were too close.

8 Likes

Congrats for this wonderful work my homie @Gugumelo
Im proud to be your friend

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful jar of seeds @Gugumelo! Great work. I hope you have similar success with your next grow. I can easily imagine a jar of Manga Rosa seeds😁fingers crossed!

3 Likes

@Upstate
Yeah e man, it’s a nice pot. And still many fell on the road.
I took some clones from the plant I keep, 2 have taken so far. I’m really excited, I can clone.
I will make several crosses between sativa …
Of the 4 Maui wowie, 2 males and 2 female.
I will update the photos soon …

This season is going to be the best one ever.
Thank you OG!!
Thank you for visiting and for the words…

10 Likes

They were supposed to be fem’s, but an accident occured, that’s why you’ve got males … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thanks @George , I always thought regular regulars.

I have just started the 2021/22 guerrilla !!!

Day 44

4 Maui wowie: Area 1. For seeding and guarding a female.

10 crosses from @Shanti-ri: To save a special female.

Fertilization: earthworm humus and chicken manure.

That’s it for now, more news soon…

10 Likes

Hey man, how are things there.

I replied but I forgot to click to send, I must have been very stoned at the time and ended up passing

well it depends what you plan to do.
When you already know the plant and or just want to plant to smoke, it’s a good option, as you won’t waste time worrying about males and hermies.

If it’s to sell it’s a good option, most people just want to know about feminized and autos. Another reason to use reversal is when you want to preserve some species and you don’t have a male of the same species, then the only option is to revert to ensure the propagation of that species.

if the idea is just to make some feminized seeds, I advise you to do it as follows: choose two different female plants A/B and reverse one of them for exemple (B) and hit with this pollen (B) on the other female (A).

both plants A and B can be of the same genetics but it seems that if it is different species it works better, I think there is something with hybrid vigor but I don’t remember exactly where I read it, but even if I don’t remember the science behind it what I know is that this is how companies/breeders make feminized seeds.

sorry for the delay in responding

:om: :pray:

5 Likes

How do I close this topic, please? @Northern_Loki

I’m going to start another one with the new guerrilla.

The search for sativa was successful, many seeds and a mother plant maintained.
A great learning experience, I appreciate everyone’s participation.

Now a new stage, many OG seeds, many friends to thank and a lot of work to do…

The adventure continues in

10 Likes

Closed and completed per Gugumelo.