AK bean brains catalog

I have a couple of his Blueberry crosses but haven’t grown them yet. Blueberry Cream uses Knik Goose Bay Blueberry and Vintage Blueberry (plus Starfighter!). I also have the Fast Vintage Blueberry, supposedly done in 56 days of flower.

If you’re looking for Blueberry, I’m super pleased with the Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition) from Jordan Of The Islands. I’ve kept two phenos around. The frostiest doesn’t yield as well, while the bigger one produces but isn’t quite as potent. They’re both purple, delicious, and BIG on the berry aroma. I need to grow them side by side again and narrow it down to one keeper…

Edit to add:
Mmmmmm… frosty JOTI Blueberry!

17 Likes

I will check them out, I’ve heard good things about them.
I don’t see it mentioned ever, but B.C. was famous for its blueberry back in the 90’s
My first experience with Blueberry was probably a Canadian import.
By the mid 2000’s everyone was sick of the Canadian Blueberry around these parts.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve grown any AKBB gear so I figured I’d pop a pack of
79 Blueberry x Vintage Blueberry that were gifted for me to try until I do.

I’ve been meaning to get some of his newer gear, but I live 2 hours away and between me trying to stay clear of Anchorage whenever possible, the weather, and health issues it hasn’t happened.

This was my last run of his gear in 2021.

The White x Tk/NL5Haze

Black Afghani x Tk/NL5Haze

33 Likes

Wow those look killer @Dope_Heffalump

6 Likes

Speaking of Alaska blueberry Strains what about that Delta blueberry?? The best ever blueberry and one hitter type shit . Still
Looking to get that cut back .

4 Likes

Nice! Please post a report of the Black Dom x Super Skunk once it’s finished and cured!

I recently ordered the BD x S Skunk and the SoHum BD x ‘95 BD.

Last week I sprouted 3 of the SoHum BD to run later this winter… but I’m drawn to the BDxSS too. I keep looking at the package and am sooo tempted to drop a couple in water

11 Likes

Set them beans freeeee Hahahhahah

1 Like

I never had her.
Must be from Delta Junction?

I’m looking forward to watching the progression on the sohum BD. Sounds and reads like an exceptional cross

2 Likes

Sounds awesome!

I grew out BD x SoHum BD and it was very vigorous, with strange skunky terps I had never encountered along with an old school medium THC not couch lock high.

4 Likes

You are correct.

2 Likes

I’ll be working around that area for the next few years.
Maybe someone local will have it.

If you find it let me know . :call_me_hand::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

These are my first AKBB purchases, can’t wait to crack into these gems!

21 Likes

Nice haul!!!

3 Likes

I have my eye on some of AK BB as well just have to set the funds aside but he’s my next genetics I’m grabbing.

4 Likes

Consumption x Choc Thai, chopped this morning at a hair shy of 12 weeks.

28 Likes

Mmm bet that smells amazing

1 Like

@og_caveman
Nice scoress
I wanted that vietnam badd
But i waited too long :cry:

2 Likes

What’s the nose like on them?
I’ve never grown or smoked any Chocolate Thai.

2 Likes