Albannachs LED conversion

Think i might know him, or one just like him, is there a mold somewhere :grin:

1 Like

They have a factory just outside Sheffield. :rofl: I’ll stop clogging your thread with my nonsense now though bro. Shoot a pm if you’re bored. I’ve got about half hour of life left in me

1 Like

lol no prob mate i like a good laugh and not many other people post on my threads anyway so fire away :grin:

2 Likes

I wonder how many other nationalities stop by our threads and think. The fuck are they talking about? Me and @jellypowered can only understand each other in text and we speak the same language.

I grew up on rab c nesbit. If I can perfectly understand a govan accent. The rest of scotlands a doddle

4 Likes

Haha that one time we accidentally voice chatted,

Cola “you don’t sound anything like I expected”

Me: “whachu talkin bout willis”

3 Likes

Rab was dam funny back in the day. Still Game is bloody funny too but i keep missing it. Canny beat weegie humour lol

3 Likes

Anytime anyone says that one time…I instantly say “at band camp”
But yeah that one time. Lol. My accents definitely regional. Yours is too I’m guessing bro.

Watched a bit of still game but never really rated it. might have another crack at it though.

The new series of…a series of unfortunate events is actually quality and the adult humour is subtle but quality

1 Like

@anon58740919: OMG! :laughing: My son’s fiance has a friend that stops by a couple of times a month. She frequently starts a sentence with “This one time…”. I walk by and say “at band camp”. She doesn’t seem to get it. :smile_cat:

You’ve got some pretty unusual emojis there buddy, those black market or something?

@Albannach: Apologies for taking your thread further away, but I love the American Pie reference and Paula really does start sentences that way. :smile:

4 Likes

Albannach doesn’t mind. There are literally no other words I can think of following that one time haha.
As for my Emojis. Got them from another factory in Rotherham. Bargain bro :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Ears are all perked up on that white chronic, being its some of my favorite genetics.
If there’s room I’ll pull up a tree stump to see what I can see. :bear:

3 Likes

Your welcome @Morgwar and with a bit of luck you will see this grow evolve a bit when i get my own LED rig built. White Chronic is lovely smoke, we grew Serious Seeds Chronic for many years to stop my missis seizures and i have always had a thing for WW :grin:

2 Likes

More crappy pics of my girls. Had to top that mandala far out thing and tie limbs down ffs, it’s a landrace :fearful: It’s at the back taking up far too much room.

Took em out for watering and checking so i took some more bad photos :grin:

COTC - White Chronic

Mandala - Far Out …thing!

Dinafem - White Widow

I still have a critical jack fem to somehow fit in my tent but it’s still vegging in her wee auto tent just now so i’m trying not to think about it at the moment :grin:

7 Likes

Man your pics aren’t crappy at all. Wanna see crappy check my cheap phone shots haha. They are looking really good. Can’t wait to see how they finish.

1 Like

lol cheers dude i’ll have a look. I took more but that’s the best of em, it’s an old tablet but it takes slightly better pics than my crappy wee compact camera does.

Yeah I’ll take like a hundred pics for maybe five or six haha

2 Likes

lol i couldn’t be arsed taking that many. I binned 4, i think, that were blurry or too dark. I cant seem to take close ups to save myself. btw your pics are not bad at all bro, even got the closeups that i cant do :thumbsup:

I think its a hybrid or polyhibrid, not a landrace or a landrace cross…
Anyway it sound great (Columbian Haze X Blueberry?), I think Mandala sais…

1 Like

Yeh bro i was being a bit sarcastic, it should be a nice smoke, i hope lol Mandala say it averages100 to 120 cm in height. Guess i got the big version cos it wants to be a tree :grin:

1 Like

6 Likes

I made an intake fan for her wee auto tent out of a cheap pc fan, now installed and seems to be working well so far.

Her blue amnesia xxl auto nearing finish

11 Likes