Albannachs LED conversion

I just scored a Mandala 1 clone recently, curious what other mandala gear looks like.

1 Like

I have 7 different packs of Mandala seeds to get through including Mandala1 and Satori. I intend to grow some Satori next but iā€™m kind of spoiled for choice right now lol. Plenty pics online of their strains and Mandala1 is well potent stuff but can get quite big so itā€™s probably a good idea to grow it from a cutting if space is an issue.

1 Like

The plants are getting through nutes fast and showing signs of calcium def (rust spots) on leaves even though they are getting some calmag. Could be the increased light is causing them to deplete the calcium etc quickly, or it could be a ph issue with that last bag of canna pro compost.

I just ordered 50l of canna coco pro and some AN sensi grow coco for the next grow. Itā€™ll be my first grow with coco :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Guessing you got the pH perfect stuff too bro. I swear by it in Coco. Growth rates and health/vigour. Plus simplicity. I do fancy an organic soil run at some point. But for now I didnā€™t wanna change too much of what I knew. The lighting and environmental change was enough to deal with this run. Can start working towards what I want after this ssdd is down

1 Like

Yeh bro got it for a decent price inc delivery too https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252511396142

Long time since i messed around with real live organic soil, a homebrew (not mine) superfly mix. I had to do battle with aerial combatants the likes of which iā€™d never encountered before. It all got a bit much tbh then i lost the battle. In the end i went nuclear bro, total scorched earth tactics then start again from scratch. A bummer!

1 Like

Very impressive. I love seeing the autos produce like that.

3 Likes

Group shot showing how bright it usually is in there under the ledā€™s.

4 Likes

Bit warm here now so i turned the rig down a bit, this is what itā€™s running at when i took these pics.

5 Likes

One last pic of her blue amnesia before it gets the chop in a few days.

8 Likes

btw i changed the thread title cos i thought the old one was a bit shit. The new one is also a bit shit but itā€™s the best my stoned mind could come up with at the time :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Update time. I have rust spots spreading up the plants. PH is well out on that last bag of canna terra. They have been fine up till now, quite close to the 6.2 they state on the bags but this one is fixed at 6.7 which is way to high for a soilless medium so iā€™m having calcium etc lockout. Started new beans in coco this time, no more dirt in the house for us. If anyoneā€™s interested iā€™ll post updates on them but as soon as the new lot are big enough the current mess is coming down.

2 Likes

Ok when i look at this thread these days it is a bitā€¦uninspiring? a bit like looking in my grow tent just now. Thing is iā€™m not the kind of guy who keeps a diary if you know what i mean. I need actual interaction with other people or i get bored and wander off so please feel free to join in any time at if you want folks. You can even talk about cannabis plants :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe you should seek more inspiration. I can barely keep up with myself I donā€™t just not reply to be rude bro. You have new LED and nutes to play with now. So you may get a few surprises along the way too. Iā€™ll be watching what the purple Badlands do I can assure you

1 Like

Not at all, this thread is on my watchlist.

I do apologise for the lack of interaction It might be because everything seems to be running smoothly for you.
So tell us how cool it is having the ammeter/ wattmeter to adjust your lights when you want.

did you chop the Blue amnesia yet, it looks like you will get a fair bit of smoke from her.

Oh, donā€™t be discouraged when people donā€™t physically reply man as you can see in the first post that people are reading. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bro, a little encouragement goes a long way, especially when things go tits up eh :grin: hope this goes ok. got a thing about only making one change at a time so this time i think iā€™ve changed almost everything. Expect some issues :laughing:

1 Like

I always pop over to @Pedro_Bann thread and drop likes where necessary but donā€™t speak much as thereā€™s not too much to say and Iā€™m not fluent in Mexican :rofl:. But same applies. Likes speak louder than words on og

1 Like

Thanks man itā€™s cool your watching this too. I sometimes think iā€™m talking to myself lol and yeh although i been doing this a while i still get lazy and caught out by it. I know i should do a runoff test on every new batch but the one time i dontā€¦My other half even potted her autos in it and they are well rooted and about too bloom so as you can imagine i am domestically a bit less popular than last week :zipper_mouth:

Oh there is one consolation. Thanks for reminding me bro, that blue amnesia came down 2 days ago and is drying slowly. I did nuke a small sample in the microwave to test and itā€™s at least as potent as itā€™s sisters were :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Yeh bro i always catch up with @Pedro_Bann regularly too but like you i probably donā€™t comment enough and just hit the like button. So many good people on here itā€™s hard to keep track sometimes eh.

1 Like

@Pedro_Bann That ammeter/ watt meter dual extension is a dam handy device bro. I can plug in one or the other driver to set each output then i plug both in to see the total draw. Itā€™s reading 450W just now and the rig is barely warm to touch. The hottest points are on the sinks directly behind the leds at around 35C but this drops to 26 -28C across the whole rig. With the strips off if it gets too hot in the room, the strips own sinks start to help cool the cobs and vice versa (if that makes any sense). The force is strong in that amnesia! my mind is wandering soā€¦ till next time dudes!

3 Likes

One of the good thing about LED is that you can turn them down to regulate temperature in your system.

3 Likes