Alberta members

Looking to see if there are any other Alberta members out there that are not in the shadows and comply with their regs. I am in the capitol and am shocked there is no club or compassion center whatsoever. I would truly love to see a place where licensed members can meet at the very least on a monthly basis and exchang tips/ideas, have lessons, have the ability to exchange cuttings on a no charge basis… This is 2016 in Canada, this should not be a pipe dream…

Or should it…

DGTXXX

1 Like

Sorry I’m not Alberta citizen, but I’d really like to know what is current policy in Canada… Would you mind sharing actual state of growing and medical / recreational use? Something similar to what I started here for EU.

Last time I’ve heard about BC (not Alberta but quite close) was that Marc Emery was released from US and his wife Jodie nominated representing Liberals… That was 2014. How did it go from there?

I remember ordering seeds from Marc Emery back in 1999… :smiley: It was really unjust to extradict him to US. I’m glad he’s back home.

Im from bc. Cannabis is medically legal here in canada. And a grey area in bc and ontario for rec. You can grow and do non solvent extractions under mmpr or mmar. But those are too expensive for the everyday person to afford.

I agree with lotus on the first half, as for the expense of non solvent/ solvent extractions, here in Canada we are extremely lucky to have the prices we have compared to the US. Where its legal(even just medically), they are paying 2-5x the price I pay for in Alberta from a LP. On the exchange itself its stupid expensive.

2-5x the price?

Do you mean dried buds or some extracts? Out of curiosity how much do you pay for ounce of quality bud?

In Czech republic pharmacies supply medical marijuana (high THC low CBD variety which is the only one available) to patients with prescription for about 315 EUR per ounce (~345 USD).

That is 11 EUR (12 USD) per gram.

I am currently paying $140 CAD or $100USD for an Oz. for high THC (15-24%), high CBD (15-22%) or combination, shatter can be obtained for $45 CAD, strains don’t affect the price unlike USA.

Canada is home to Great Buds and Suds, all for a fair price! Come Visit!!

1 Like

345 usd!?!?!?! Holy tits. Ya here in bc its 100 up to 200 an oz. 345 is mental. I dont even know how thats possible