All the gear... no idea!

A wardrobe with a lock is always a good shout if stealth is a priority.

Good shout @Esrgood4u

1 Like

It won’t look out of place covered in landscape fabric :rofl:

A little Rockwool goes a long way and it’s farily cheep

But your loft should be fine in the spring and fall, so two grows a year should be possible with no insulation.

There are a number of reputable domestic and international seed vendors. Some offer better rewards than others. Shipping is discrete, and you don’t need to use a cryptocurrency on orders anymore. You’re in the UK i believe large vendors like seedsupreme are based in your own country. I would recommend them (willing to get abused by the group for this opinion :D)

Planning is good. You may want to start small and work your way into larger systems. We opted coco as a medium because it is close to hydro results, without the hardships of DWC.

Keep in mind, DWC needs to remain a constant mid-60’s. Any spikes high or low can greatly impact the plants. If you’re starting out this may not be right for you.

Light(s) you are going with and the wattage are also important. Its easy to go overboard on the set-up. But then you’re going to have to deal with that through the grow.

600 W MH/HPS will produce about 600 grams a harvest, and you could have 3-4 a year. Do you need this much product?

Each harvest will lower the costs you invest, with energy and nutrients being the majority of your recurring costs over time.

I would run these through your head before choosing your set-up.

Seed selection advice. Pick one strain and grow multiple plants of that strain. If you need variety keep them in the same indica/sativa realm.

As your first couple grows you want to focus on reducing variation and things that can make your grow difficult. To get good at the basics and then expand from that.

I used a California closet in master bedroom as a tent. the rod holders or hooks can be moved to lower or raise lights, fans, shelves etc. Use an extension rod if necessary to hang blackout drapes to create the perimeter of the tent.

You don’t see it when the doors closed, numpty :sweat_smile:

1 Like

clandestine, company wouldn’t notice, can always say it’s a medical device or air cleaner, whatever…