All things UFC

I’m in charge of handing out candy tonight. Weather for Halloween night is 70km/hr wind and snow gusting to 90lol.
So I’m drinking beer and watching the card.
Go thug nasty go Silva.
Prelims looking bloody good so far

1 Like

Lol. Kiddos party got canceled so I’m smo mk ing my brains out and watching the whole card. John’s knocked the hell out of Navidad with that uppercut. Party on. Drink one for me!!!

1 Like

Dude’s ear fell off wtf go fight night :joy:
Go Dozer! :canada:

1 Like

Dude that was wild.

I’ve never seen an ear get removed with an elbow before. Lol

TSN stop showing me the masters. I give two shits what Dustin Johnson is doing unless he goes Bob Barker on someone please cut to the prelims.

1 Like

Lol. Perry is crazy. Dancing and singing beyonce to means. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Man Perry is ridiculous he is entertaining, but in the way that a trainwreck is.

Hope he can get his act together, at least if he wants any sort of longevity.

3 Likes

Conor vs Poirier. Who you got and in what round?

I’m going to be honest, I have Conor 2nd round. I know that Porier isn’t the same guy Conor faced 5 years ago, and Conor hasn’t been the most active… I just feel like, especially for the guys’ that Conor has dismantled in the past, and in the way that he did it… there’s always going to be this little room he’s renting in the back of their heads that’ll affect performance.

Both men are beasts but my money is on Conor.

2 Likes

Same. I think Conor gets it done in the first or second round.

2 Likes

Great comment
The question is how high is the rent? Connor is MFer when he’s fresh but I see the diamond :gem: late stoppage R5

2 Likes

That Tibetan cat is no joke. Sumudaerji lookin good at flyweight. Cheers to everyone watching fight night

1 Like

Hard to say lol. Either way the fight is going to be great. Looking forward to seeing it. I don’t know if I see it going 5 rounds though.

I gotta catch up on fights this morning, was too tired last night so I got UFC Vegas 15 and the Tyson fight to watch lol.

2 Likes

UFC FN
Battle of Europe :it: v :sweden:
Coin toss on the main event
Fuck cancer GO UFC

1 Like

Hell yeah LETS GOOOOO!!

I got OSP and Jack H.

1 Like

:es: in tha house. Killer combo finish El matador

1 Like

That slam KO… :flushed:

Epic

1 Like

Just catching up with the main card as I didn’t feel like shelling out PPV $
Three things
Great fly weight bout
Da Bronx man handled Ferguson
And Kevin Holland is my new favourite fighter
He said “I had a dream about this” to Jacare then basically KO’d him with a series of hooks while transitioning from his guard to standing Ive never seen anything like it

3 Likes

Good card last night for sure. I also love Holland. Ol big mouth should fight khamzat next weekend. lol.

2 Likes