All things UFC

Dude that finish was insane!! I can’t wait to see Holland fight again. The main fight was a crazy back and forth for 5 rounds too. Really good fights last night!

2 Likes

Moreno is a tuff little dude. Was sad to see my boy tony get manhandled.

2 Likes

It was but Tony will never be the same after taking the kind of beating he took from Justin. An ass whooping like that changes you for life.

1 Like

For sure. You could really tell last night. The way he was turning and flailing away from do bronx shots. I think it’s his subconscious saving his ass from more permanent damage.

2 Likes

Agreed 100%.

1 Like

I love Big Mouth now too… he’s like a new generation Nick Diaz with better articulation lol. Can just tell he has incredible fight IQ.

1 Like

Dudes be playing it safe tonight. Hope the main card shapes up.

Lots of great fights tonight fotn up for grabs.

Finally ufc fights back for 2021. Any pick for FI this Saturday?

1 Like

Hmm I’ll have to think of my picks… haha. But man we have a good week ahead of us… Saturday, Wednesday and then UFC 257! What a time to be a fan!

2 Likes

I just got a feeling Max “Hollay” Holloway isn’t going to win

2 Likes

Remember folks, its on early today!

3 Likes

Winning Picks for FI…
Kattar via decision
Brown(coin toss for me)
Ponzinibbio(after the huge layoff)
Buckley (surely he calls out Krause if he get the W hopefully the ufc can make that fight)

2 Likes

Man it’s been too long… let’s go!!!
I took blessed
Condit
Ponzinibio
Buckley

1 Like

Kattar
Condit
Ponzinibbio
50/50 on the Buckley fight cos not too familiar with the other dude… Probably Buckley cos he hits hard but not a fan for some reason

1 Like

Max was on fire damn … good fights tonight

1 Like

Holy shit, yeah Max was insane tonight. Honestly one of it not the best performances I’ve seen. I agree lots of good fights. All the knockouts made it exciting, but damn that main event. Adrenaline was pumping. Kattar has some crazy heart damn.

1 Like

Go Maverick :rocket:
can’t watch live due to work

Lightweight: Matt Frevola (155.5) vs. Ottman Azaitar () * Is canceled from the main card

Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan (159) vs. Nasrat Haqparast () **is canceled on ESPN prelims

Tsarukyan was 3 over LW was given 3 hours to return at 156 limit but he didn’t show up

Now the card is down to 10 fights on the whole event. They weren’t the main/co main but they were good meat and potato fights.

1 Like

last minute main card Picks for 257 are…
Rivas
Sanchez
Calderwood
Hooker
The notorious 1st round
Undercard was meh…

1 Like

Didn’t call it here but called Dustin by ko
Wooooo that looked good