AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

Outdoor grow. Multiple toppings. Large plant, candelabra structure. Strong side branches. Poor leaf/Calyx ratio. Moderate high.

2 Likes

Yes. Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera.

1 Like

C99 f6 available :grin::grin::grin:?

2 Likes

Nice ask @Mongobongo. Alas, :no_entry_sign:

C99 is from the hands of Mosca to Jet to me. I am told it’s the “real thing”.

I hear you have some fine gear. PM me.

2 Likes

I only had a few left, ALLORA got them all I think…but I will look for you @Mongobongo

2 Likes

Think I got two or three. I am quite pleased to have these.

2 Likes

Then maybe I do have some for Mongo…if I sent only 2 or 3…prolly means I had 4-6 of them. I will usually share 1/2 of my stash if I am low on it.

Those seeds are special. Came form his hands directly, at an expo in Cali…and came with a handshake and a wink…lol !!

7 Likes

Let me know if it’s any more mr nice gear floating

2 Likes

Yea those Mosca ones are sweet. Would be original brothers Grimm.

2 Likes

About to go to friends for Academy Awards and have dinner…will look and see tomorrow if I have any left

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Update: sorry I can’t edit the original. I have heard that big seeds might be a problem. If you’re going big, Might have to up the guage and I am not sure the increase would get through the rate’s thickness limit.

Will update after sending OHucks.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I will probably pop the Panama Red first in line. Am gonna do seed run if they do and I get a girl. I have a bunch of MTF in the meantime, the lambs breath hybrids sound interesting, Jamaican background? Just had punch breath and that’s what it reminded me of. Let me take a good look and if you want some MTF until we see what happens with the red.

4 Likes

I have a few Black Pearl x Skunk#1. Didn’t right down count believe at least 6.

2 Likes

@mcgee appears to have left the building.

2 Likes

Updated today.

3 Likes

I’m interested in your Jillybean and Orange Goji. I’ve got some original SSDD F1s, Goji OG F2s, and I’ll have to look but I think some amnesia Haze and super silver Haze in the fridge.

5 Likes

Looked through the list. Saw something with no text or any marks saying you plan on working with this one (Platinum Huckleberry Cookies) let me know what you might want for these.

3 Likes

Awesome list!

2 Likes