AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

Are those ssdd f1s in a breeder pack @schmarmpit?

1 Like

I had to check and was mistaken. I used all my SSDD F1s making F2s. I was thinking of Sunshine4, which I still have 8 F1 seeds remaining.

5 Likes

Sorry my dumbass sent a pm before commenting on here. Anyways im interested in your nepali temple and 13 bubba. I have a fresh pack of lucky god and bandaid haze ix f2 id trade if you have any interest. Also have some other crosses if not

3 Likes

How was the sunshine 4? I have the f2s from @50state and the server fund.

3 Likes

I really liked it. It was potent and tasty smoke. The only downside was the yield on my two females was pretty low. They seemed healthy and all but just didnā€™t make much weight. I grew SSDD after SS4 and was honestly missing that chem smell/taste. The SSDD was more chill in both smells and effects than SS4.

15 Likes

My SS4 keeper is super frosty Dank Chem buds all the way. I have one in the tent at two weeks and one I just added last night potent smoke with strong Chem smells that seem to intensify with cure.

12 Likes

Who do I know in Canada?

10 Likes

Ooh I just got mine from tappy today too, happy mail day for a few of us it seems ^^

7 Likes

Thank you, Angel. Confirmed!

3 Likes

The same guy that sent me a package with three unmarked vialsā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks angel, now to figure out what strains they areā€¦this trade shit needs a spread sheetā€¦:sunglasses::v: thanks @tappy!!!

3 Likes

OK, @almostdone, anyone elseā€¦ if you have moment to look at my seed list and tell me what I have that most closely compares to the OG Kush behind GSC

Edit: think I may go with the Lemon OG Kush.

4 Likes

Hey AllOra

Quick questionā€¦I was looking at your Matanuska Thunder Fuckā€¦I see you are offering it as well as looking for it?
Whats the scoop there?

Thx

3 Likes

The MTF in my bag are not the IBL I have read about. I hope to be assured a consistent plant before I start making seeds out of it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads upā€¦will take a look through your list at some point

2 Likes

Awesome social distanced swap sesh with @zephyr. Gonna take a minute to sort this into my list.

Also, bye bye C99s. Now Iā€™m thinking I know what Moscaā€™s wink means. If youā€™re in touch with @Jetdro, feel free to let him know.

8 Likes

There you go! Excellent decision. That is some majestic herb indeed!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Youā€™ve got some fascinating crosses there! Dank Sinatra is one of my faves. I got some from @nube a year or so ago that were fantastic plants. Speaking of @nube, I havenā€™t heard from him in a long time. Good Dude. Great Grower! Have fun with those jewels! One Loveā€¦

5 Likes

@Nube is the talk of the town! @zephyr shared some f3s of his BBHP. There have been recent sightings.

5 Likes

Talk of what town? I want to go to there. If you hear of @nube, tell him to holla! Howā€™s your outdoor ventures? We are in a mild heat wave here. Hotter than the Devilā€™s dick! Onwardā€¦

5 Likes