Aloha everybody help wanted if can

aloha i’m a new medical cannabis patient in search for new strains to treat my conditions if you are a breeder or want get some review from your strains or breeds i will be pleased to help however i can and you can help me to trying to find good medicine for me aloha everybody and happy growing if are willing to share just send me a PM thanks

3 Likes

Please read Trading Rules here on OG

3 Likes

Quite a funny attempt though

1 Like

thanks good to know i am willing to do trading as well is one of my goals as a patient here where i live is difficult to find seeds and people that grow too i has some seed thanks to our colleague here legal canada of c99 seeds and will do seeds to trade plus will do crosses as well i’m on the journey of searching for good medications and help other to have good ones too thanks for the advice and happy growing

1 Like

funny attempt umm im new to the place and new to growing started 6 months ago nearly the same time i am out of work because of health issues and asking for help if can plus i’m a person willing to help others if i have the resources like a fellow grower here is going to lose everything do a massive infestation and the one and only willing helping him getting strains for him and his wife is me sharing clones of what i have… if the post if out of place let me know how to delete it and it will be a pleasure to do it too happy growing

1 Like

aloha i’m a new medical cannabis patient in search for new strains to treat my conditions
here is my youtube channel just started not long ago with my strain hunting

2 Likes

@joeblack306 is that a Bloom beast light and do you like it

1 Like

yes is an awesome light i acquire her as a gift from my wife was looking at her for some time and did research about it until i got one before it was planned hehe but looking forward to the brando do awesome equipment

I breed seeds cannabis for a hobby. And I have some seriously strong strains and some variety. I started breeding because I needed THCV for my radical inflammation caused by a freak Antibiotic accident. But to make a long story short I’m looking for someone to journal strains online. Strictly for the fun of it. I live in Canada and have over 1000 quality seeds. THC and CBD but mostly I specialize in very high THC strains. I don’t have any plans of selling seeds but my seeds are worth from $10-30 a seed. But this is just a hobby. And I though it would be fun to get someone to grow a strain and journal it online. Then I bless them with an assortment of great seeds. I have two people doing it, Take a look at growdiaries.com and get back to me if interested.

1 Like

Hello @SativaKid, you posted this in a four year old thread…not sure if that was intentional. Pictures posted here are sure to generate interest, especially by your descriptions. I, like a lot of people here, have many strains to run and it had to be a special plant to jump the q!

3 Likes

I’m not understanding did I do something wrong? If so explain so I can rectify.

1 Like

No, nothing wrong…just that in an old post not as many people will see it! It’s a big commitment to give up tent space for me so I want to see what I’m going to be growing before I start. Have a great day!

1 Like

Oh Journaling? OK Depends what you like to grow. I have a few strains to Journal still. It’s expected to only grow something you would love. I have some of the best Genetics available but not the whole compliment of specialties. Most of my strains are in Regular Genetics because you need great Regular Seed Genetics of F3 or better to make great Fems. I’m giving Journalers a trip to the seed drawer after the Journal and smoke evaluation is done. I have the 9 week Red Girl Scout Cookie F2 and some great 9 week Thai for Journaling. The GSC is for expert growers because it’s a avid feeder and freaks out with colors, the weed is for experts also. And the Thai is amazing weed and easy to grow except doesn’t like the cold and dams at the same time. Are you in Canada?

1 Like

I am in Canada so indoor or autos outdoors are my only options. I would consider myself intermediate as far as grower skill and I’ve done a bit of soil but mostly DWC with salts and sterile res. If you had a strain that you think would be good for someone in my spot I could probably get a plant or two in for the fall.

So stay in touch. I might need something later.