AMunkFromCupertino Grows Outside 2024

F’it… @Tejas here she is thru the netting minus a cleanup.

7 Likes

Just up-potted this COPA Metal Haze from a 1 to a 5 gallon and now it throws pollen sacks on me. Not exceptionally impressed with this specimen so going to get rid of him. Try again next year… done throwing pollen this year.

7 Likes

Looks good!

4 Likes

Right back atcha …diggin those heirloom tomatoes. Been drying vegetable seeds this week as well :slightly_smiling_face:

…tis the season

3 Likes

@Tejas BluGlu #4 hooks hungry

Lemon G x Lemon Lotus

6 Likes

Looking stellar!

1 Like

We ate peppers, we collected and dried seeds. We learned that peppers grown in a 5 gallon pot require nutrient supplements and more than just watering to really shine. We learned that the larger the peppers, the more support required. We’ll be doing better next year.

Crockett Family Farm Ice Water got her reversed branch snipped off during the cleanup this weekend…done pollinating for the year.

Grandpa’s Gunchest clone (Animal Mints #15 and Redneck Wedding (GMO x Trophy Wife))

8 Likes

I feel like every time you post you unveil new plants haha. It’s like a cannabis botanical garden over there! Everything looks great too.

PS I bought a couple autoflower packs from Johnny Potseed to get my feet wet in that world. Thanks for the nudge!

1 Like

Thank you! @FourFour

I think you’re going to appreciate the autos. That quick cycle time makes up for the lack of yield, IMO. Am I going to stop growing 12-15 week hazes because I grow autos? Nope… they both have a place! Good luck popping your seeds, dude. I’ll be watching for your posts.

I see no other way to get around to all these seeds I’ve acquired… besides just planting them all and dealing with the consequences later. I enjoy surprising with something new every now and again on here so that’s nice to hear you also enjoy it. :metal:

I unfortunately tend to gravitate towards the photogenic specimens for posting here. But like, there are things such as CSI’s Bubba Kush, or Bodhi’s Aruba x Everything that are quietly making their way in the garden. It’s like a restaurant… you notice the pretty hostess, but the balding cooks in the back go unnoticed until you sample their products.

Had a little tea party in the house yesterday again (electric company had to access the back yard for work)…

10 Likes

I can’t manage to get good pictures of her, but she’s well into flowering. One of the first batch of seeds I planted this season (in the first or second post of this thread).

Pineapple Express in a 5 gallon

Also started in the first batch this season, Sour Strawberry in a 5 gallon.

8 Likes

Love it, I also like to have a big variety of different types of plants. I’m getting real close to convincing myself to sow a few auto seeds right now, just to see what happens… the thought of waiting until next Spring doesn’t sound good to me…

My style too haha.

I do the same. Definitely get more likes on the pretty plants, but someone in my thread was most interested in a homemade cross that I figured nobody but me cared about, and it sparked a conversation. I’d rather have an interesting conversation with one person, than get 50 likes with no discussion, you know? I for one would love to see the Aruba cross… We wouldn’t even go to the restaurant if it wasn’t for the sweaty cooks! haha

I see you deleted the part about reflecting on where you’ve come from and whatnot. Glad I caught it before you did, love hearing that stuff. Good reminder to step back and realize life is a dream. So easy to take for granted that we can grow this plant freely. I mean look at your kitchen! Haha it’s so great. I start to get impatient this time of year, waiting for the harvest. I need to remember to enjoy every minute of it.

1 Like

See, you’re already getting it!

I’m glad you appreciate it! :smiling_face: I get a little self-conscious sometimes after writing stream of thought. I’m concerned about the perception that I’m bragging. Honestly though… I really consider myself lucky because I do, rather often, catch myself thinking about how… for my entire life… people have been being persecuted over this plant. The thought that you could put someone in a cage because of a plant (of any kind)… well, I don’t relate to any culture that finds that an appropriate course of action and I really appreciate that we seem to be in a moment of the pendulum swinging the other direction. These things can be deceiving though… so yet another reason to just grow your damn seeds! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning View

10 Likes

Equilibrium Genetics Blue Punch (Blue Dream x Purple Punch)

6 Likes

Yes!!! The slow build up with a few plants here and there was a nice lead up to this shot, I gotta hand it to you haha.

I didn’t get that at all, but I understand. It seemed humble, if anything. Life is good but you know where you came from and you’re appreciative was my takeaway.

Yeah… I remember the first time I got properly stoned. One of the first thoughts was ‘this is illegal? To feel silly and happy and like everything is right in the world?’. That was the first domino that made me lose trust in the people making the rules… It is a great time to be alive and we owe it to those who can’t to grow as many as we can. " just grow your damn seeds!" Amen to that!

1 Like

Bodhi - Aruba x Everything in a 5 gallon

Equilibrium Genetics - Mimosa in a 5 gallon

Tropicana Cookies clone in a 5 gallon

7 Likes

Enjoying your log bro, impressive! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you… I’m still drooling over your Master of Muppets shots! :metal:

1 Like

Blueberry Bananas in a 1 gallon. Handled the small container very well. PM and septoria resistant.

8 Likes

This is number 3 or 4 for the season. I have a hard time believing they are getting caught in the net and imagine there is another reason for them dying. They definitely love the plants and I love watching them love the plants.

3 Likes