AMunkFromCupertino Grows Outside 2024

Equilibrium Genetics - Trop Punch (Trop Cherry x Purple Punch) in a 1 gallon

6 Likes

Tangie GAK in a five gallon is gorgeous… but of course high maintenance now that the wind is picking up and she topples over at least once a day. She just wants my attention :joy:

5 Likes

Super Silver Haze developed a lean. I’ll be getting some twine out today.

The lean is more pronounced with Tangie GAK in the foreground

7 Likes

This is Moroccan Lion. It’s my first time growing the strain. Still plenty of green in the leaves but also a bunch of dry dead leaves in spots. There are enough issues that I’ve decide to put myself in wet trim jail for today and get it drying. The seeds present are mature and ready for collection.

I’ve found…

It’s resistant to Septoria but not PM.

It retains the split head feature of the Moroccan side of its genes and I can see how with the curling frosty sugar leaves, it might make it worth it to make hash. I’d like to try that. I don’t think this year will be the one though as I would like to try making hash with it seedless and I’ve prioritized seed making this run.

Due to their conservative growth size, I’d like to try them indoors and see how they do.

This year I was mainly concerned with growing out some of the seeds I had and producing more…and hopefully a sample of either its trim made into cannabis butter or as smoked flower. Due to the PM I observed, I may only try the butter. My liver is already fucked but my lungs are keepers.

The pics below are of the worst one. Pre-trim pics followed by the wet trim. I collected a dozen plus seeds just trimming and estimate another few dozen will be collected on this one.

7 Likes

I would like to Thank you for the Chrysal Alesco, i will let you know how it goes.
when i get it on some Auto-flowers.

1 Like

What type of Peppers are those, They look Spicy. :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Enjoy and good luck with the reversal!

The peppers were all sweet / mild ones this year. Definitely going to keep trying different styles and upping the spice levels.

1 Like

Taking down the remainder of the Moroccan Lion. It’s ready.

The wind has picked up with a bout of cool weather. It’s bringing wonderful color changes to the plants but it’s also causing the 1 gallon pots to blow over. This caused a couple branches on the Honey Glaze to get leaned on and so I took them off and trimmed them up too. That one is also in the later stages of flower, so no worries. The rest of Honey Glaze will come down in the next two weeks.

Tangie GAK

Lemon G Bx

Super Silver Haze

Sweet Blackberry Wine

7 Likes

I feel your pain with the Wind. I was windy as Hell, when i got home yesterday
all my plants had fallen over…
What are the smells coming out of Moroccan Lion.

3 Likes

Moroccan Lion doesn’t have any specific scent, that I can tell. Getting more of a generic “skunk musk” off it. Some of the others like Tangie GAK and Permanent Marker are loud and proud… but not these Moroccan Lions. Another plus for growing them indoors.

Looks the windy weather got us all, bummer man.

2 Likes

I see you’ve been hitting up elemental wellness! Lol we have a lot of the same strains this year :handshake:t2:

1 Like

Great looking plants!
As others have said your unpretentious view on popping seeds is awesome. Got me wanting to crop out my yard next year.
Noticing any differences in your Super Silver Hazes from the different breeders?
Good luck as you head to the finish!

1 Like

Thank you very much! It’s genuinely my pleasure.

I vote yes on you making the most of your yard next year :sunglasses:

I must admit, I made some sort of record keeping mistake. I did intend to grow out the SSH cut I got from Elemental Wellness dispensary and a seed form of SSH from Equilibrium Genetics… but I can only find the SSH clone from the dispensary. Which means I either didn’t plant the SSH seed and thought I did (usually not the case), or the SSH seed got planted but didn’t make it … like about 20 or so other specimens. There was a point that I was just popping new seeds every day and getting them into compostable dirt cups. If something didn’t make it above ground within a week I’d try and dig it up but it was usually dead or hadn’t made it past cracking the seed to get a shoot out and the shoot has turned a brown or gray color. I didn’t mark down everything I culled because I figured I had redundancies but for some it turns out I didn’t… I specifically recall this was the case with another one this year “Zombie Death Fuck”… but the rest of the names evade me. Put SSH on that list. Now the good news is that dispensary cut has S1 beans on it now… so I can still grab the cut from the dispensary and do the experiment or I can modify the experiment to be the S1 of the clone to the Mr. Nice x Rebel Grown version I have in seed already.

I think the plants themselves are catching onto this “just plant your damn seeds” motto… 4 more volunteers in the Amensia 3 gallon pot. Are my plants complicit in legal boundary violations? Or can I make a case for life defying man made laws? Nevermind… just keep popping them and growing them. :metal:

7 Likes

Someone asked me for some night time flash shots. These are two clones I was given of Sour Diesel x Super Silver Haze.

I’ll tell ya, they do look sexier in these shots.

7 Likes

You’re welcome!
I’m going to do it, crop out and run a bunch of types of seeds next year. I’ll be having the time of my life with all the different strains until trimming comes around.
I was curious about the seeds from Equilibrium, I have a pack and wanted to see what to expect. I can understand with all the plants how it could be hard to keep track which ones didn’t make it.
Loving the volunteers. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Haven’t had an update on this one for a bit but it is busy making seeds. Since I super cropped her, she isn’t very photogenic. Going to be amazing as medicine, if her parents are any indication.
Blue Dream Bx F2

6 Likes

Very sexy… :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

you should enter this contest, get some seeds for you next summer grow.

1 Like

Some Friday morning shots.

In other news, the home stretch is always perilous. We’re in caterpillar country. I’m picking rotted buds off Honey Glaze. I can’t blame them, it’s ridiculously delicious. :drooling_face: On the upside lots of mature seeds are also coming off with the buds.

7 Likes

I have been Picking off like 3-5 caterpillars a day from my plants, do not know if i should spray them with some Organic spray.
love the purple leaves coming out on some of your ladies