AN coco conni potassium def?

Been running AN COCO connissuer and almost all of their lineup but a few weeks into flower boutthe time i add big bud i get a potassium like def on the older leaf edges any insight or experience would be great

Could you post pics? I’ve never used those products but it shouldn’t be a potassium def if it’s commercial bottled nutes and your running the flowering “big bud” mix

1 Like

You know you can actually call Advanced Nutrients with questions. I saw it on their website. Maybe that could help?

2 Likes

Ya i have pics here shortly and i have emailed them and spoke with them in the past about it with no resolution hasnt really affected production much but just bugs me

I agree with hard to believe its potassium def with all of coco nutes maybe nitrogen ? Maybe take the b52 out next time after the stretch . Just flushed them with base nutes

Definitely nitrogen bro flush immediately!
Edit - with water like at least 3 gallons before feeding and remove nitrogen out of your feed just P and K

2 Likes

Here you go. . . For a great reference

1 Like

this is the progression tho

Gonna say it was my light 1k hps causing this even at 3’ from canopy lowered canopy this round and not having the issues

1 Like