Nutrient Deficiencies In Flower

whats going on everyone , been a very long time but im having troubles with my flowering 10 gallon plants and need some help.
the leaves are curling downwards and ive read it could just be lack of nutrients , was wondering if that is true or if its a deeper problem

7 Likes

Could be a sign of overwatering?
Also pH

Do you check ph

4 Likes

Whats your fert regimen? Clawed leaves can also show nitrogen toxicity, ie too much N…

5 Likes

it is most likely an over do on the nitrogen , i am testing a new fertilizer and i gave it a little much , i check ph and i water every 1-2 days when soil is dry , no yellow on the top layer of soil . using an hlg 650r

1 Like

Based on what you said it points to excess Nitrogen. Over watering droops but I’ve never seen it cause clawing :pray::pray:

These still look great, just a minor adjustment to be made :fire:

2 Likes

Agree with N toxicity, I would just flush with pHed water to remove the excess on soil … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Gotta remember that over watered and N tox both do the witch finger thing …

4 Likes

I have… Soooooo many times lol I mostly suck in soil and this happens to me more than I’d like to think about sometimes

Also have had it occur as a mutation in certain genetics… The middle section of the leaf growing faster than the leaf itself and causes it to fold under

5 Likes

This is not true at all. This is a lie straight from nutrient companies.

Not a particularly helpful response. OP is asking for suggestions. Do you have a different theory to share? Boron deficiency or something?

3 Likes

Are you aka WestCoastCroppers ? :joy:

4 Likes

Interesting! I haven’t come across that in my grows, always something new to learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please tell me why a company, that WANTS to sell me nutes, would lie and say this is from TOO MUCH nutes? Seems counter productive to sales, dont ya think?

But I didn’t learn it from nute companies. I learned it from my own mistakes and observations.

2 Likes

Lol feeding trolls is not recommended.

But for sure… Could be either or N tox or overwatering… If your watering cycle is pretty frequent I would supposed the latter and let them dry out almost fully then rehydrate with some plain water and start to feed again

6 Likes

Lies are more useful? I PMed the poor guy being fed lies.

Again, would like to see where the boron deficiency fits into the “big nute” conspiracy

Not really seeing you contributing anything at all…

3 Likes

I would still go for N toxicity, as I’ve seen signs of other deficiencies … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

That I would call begining stages of mag def as it’s eating margins between veins instead of the whole leaf and burning the edges

2 Likes

I would go for Potassium instead due to the brown blotches with yellow margins … sumo|nullxnull

Captura

1 Like

Deficiencies are tough to sort out…

Adding a tbsp of Epsom salt per gallon of water every other week has always kept my mag in line.

I agree with @George it’s leaning towards potassium but since you’re so early in flower it’s hard to tell.

What nutes are you using?

2 Likes