An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

You’re doing some good work @Rhino_buddy! Ever since you said you had some DeathStar cuts I have been super excited about them

3 Likes

You and me both!

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet. Hopefully soon! :crossed_fingers:t3:

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes. Hope the weather cooperates and it stays cool. Supposed to be mid 70s here today but cool off again the end of the week. I’m gonna send out more before the week is up. :ghost:

9 Likes

Ladies/Gentleman/Undecided of the OGniverse, the esteemed @Rhino_buddy recently sent me Three/3 Cuts in the method noted. From his location to Northern Maine took three/3 days. ALL arrived in excellent condition, no problems whatsoever!! I’ll request he post Pic of the item as sent. SUPER THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

It actually puts the Cutting/Snip into “suspended status” (stasis). I’ve seen plants endure 30 - 45 days of being refridgerated without any problems. Take 'em out, give 'em 24 hours to readjust, business as usual. SS/BW… :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:mister

12 Likes

Awesome @misterbee ! I can’t wait to see you root them out. Can’t believe they made it so quickly. Wish they were all like that.

8 Likes

The cuts i sent to backyardboogie got to the west coast but he said they didnt make it :tired_face:

3 Likes

i blame corey and trevor.

4 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower sent your snips out today.

5 Likes

Thanks Bobbi you’re the best :pray:t2: :100: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Seriously though, been thinking about it, this tech could explode the # of cuts going around by a huge %. I don’t think anyone yet realizes how much of a game-changer this will be. Makes it cheap & easy.

So f*$king cool. This thread is 100% Ricky/Trailer Park Boys approved. He’d be giving Rhino a high-five on this one for sure.

10 Likes

UPDATE: GREEN CRACK has thrown me a bone!

:grin:

A few more and it’s getting up-potted!

13 Likes

All goals I had when starting this journey. Also, sending in an envelope bypasses customs declarations. I’m hoping it’ll catch on. It’s not perfect still, but man, has @pigeonman been able to get some cuts turned into monsters. :raised_hands:

I accept. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:🫶🏼
Thanks @Gonzo :comet:

11 Likes

:blush:

I just treat my plants better than I treat myself… but I also threaten them like I do myself. :+1:

6 Likes

@rhino_buddy
Hows the DR and the ICC holdin up mate? :seedling:

@pigeonman
Lmao
All i can think of is this but “yells at plants” lolol
shake harder boy!
Z(2)

4 Likes

One of the Dr grinspoon looks good, other is okay. ICC are suffering. One is dead, other is real iffy. I’m gonna give it my all. Thanks man!

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhino_buddy! Cuts arrived in great condition!

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy Tampa Crippy arrived ok … but ATF…nope. you said not to keep those anyways…

10 Likes

Wow. Those look bad!

They are. Kinda weird growers anyway. The new growth would unfold out of the old fan, and have such weird new growth . Also there were multiple spots it self topped as a stem with a single fan terminating at the end. So crazy. And herms. :-1::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Sorry I didn’t know sooner. You were the first /only one Ive sent them to. They had a very supple stem, so I wondered how they’d do.

That crippy looks spot on though. 🫶🏼

Was there a postage due stamp on your envelope? I saw a couple other that had it, but there was nothing due.

5 Likes

Nope no postage due on mine.

Hoping for good things with the Crippy.

Did you get the second one I sent you yet?

3 Likes