An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

Well dang it @Bobgrows . She looked so good compared to the other ones. I’m down to try again. I’ll be in touch.

The envelope I sent off for @Pigeonman and was returned to me 8 days later, the cuts are rooting finally.

4 Likes

Any word on those dogwalker cuts you sent @CruJones? I’m betting they’ll be there Tuesday. :wink:

1 Like

9 days to the UK. They arrived yesterday. I sent inn a plastic bag without any moisture yet 2 off the 3 have a little rot/mold. He cleaned up the third and it looks like it might make it. Incredible! $2 to get cuts to a friend in the UK. Trying to get the Sour Diesel clone I have north of the border next.

Anyone have any suggestions on the rot? It hasn’t warmed up yet and like I said, no wet paper towel. Only thing I can think of is a dunk in an enzyme cleaner, or pool shock, or sulfur dusting. Something to help prevent rot. Any suggestions guys?

9 Likes

Is your friend on overgrow ?@CruJones

Sending him the good vibes : )

3 Likes

Did you send multiple cuts per bag? I think they do better in single baggies. That’s not a definite though. Glad you got them across the pond. :raised_hands:t3:

@Bobgrows, one of the purple banana cream has popped roots! Hoping the epiphany is right behind her.
I think the crippy can afford some more snips. I’ll send a multi pack this time. Something will take. Lol

And who do I have to thank for this —

Totally unexpected, and much appreciated. That’ll be more noticable than my hand written version.

You guys are the best!

18 Likes

That looks like it would offer great protection. Was thinking about this thread the other day and zip ties came to mind. Different sizes, light and flexible.

1 Like

Oooh, yeah! Zip ties. I could get a few out of one of those heavy thicker ones.

2 Likes

@Bobgrows

18 Likes

Thank you @Rhino_buddy !! :pray:
I. Really want that one, too!

5 Likes

That’s the one I sent you man :slightly_smiling_face:. @Rhino_buddy

4 Likes

Oh shit! I thought you were just sending some stamps. Sorry if I missed the rest of that message. You’re awesome my friend. :raised_hands:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Damn, rereading that message, Im an ass. Can’t believe my Stoner ass slept on that. :joy: Thanks so much my friend!
:raised_hands:t3: @Natea :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

well that was a long thread to read, but worth it. Nice collective effort to get a tech forward, you rock people!

5 Likes

Haha no worries man. I think it is something you can use to help those letter get sent through. Keep on keeping on friend!

5 Likes

Yeah I tried three one bag. I will try separate bags. I also cleaned and dried them really well. Fingers crossed! I’ve got a sour diesel headed north today. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

You can try a treatment w/this before snipping, let dry before packing. A well-respected grower on Rollitup (Rurumo) suggested it to me for ipm use. That strain should kill anything else that would later pop up. It’s also very cheap.

Also, maybe isopropyl alcohol wipe the baggies & do the packing with central air off, in a still room like a disinfected bathroom. Basically mushroom protocol. Incase the spores are getting in during packing.

7 Likes

Yooo @rhino_buddy
Unexpected cuts arrived today!
You spoil me!

The multi-piece chopsticks worked well!
Thanks bro!
Ill have to resend some cuts again
Your system is pretty dialed in they look really nice.
You rule!
:+1: :seedling: :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Nice, Post office did not got bonkers on it… :grinning:

2 Likes

ECLIPSE CUTS ARRIVED TODAY WHEN I GOT HOME!
Gonna check on them shortly.

:+1:

8 Likes

They look great @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh !

Hoping for roots on all! :crossed_fingers:

The last Dr grinspoon finally gave up. I had so much hope when I got them.

I’m excited to see how the ones I sent you look @Pigeonman .

9 Likes

All arrived in perfect order.

Sadly the Government Oasis was DOA on arrival.

Leaving the Red Pop, CapJunky, & Pink Lemonade #2 in cups of water under the dome until tomorrow.

Tomorrow because I need to feed the Mendo Breath so I can take it’s cuts tomorrow and then all the cuts get rockwool cubes soaked in clonex.

12 Likes