An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Damn that’s good looking. Like a vein of crystal you extracted from the earth.
Nice haul man!!!

Sorry @santero! Was this envelope with the rubberized wire, or chopsticks? And was it in another bag?

5 Likes

Maybe another week or so for me… It was looking like I might have to shut down the grow for some time, one reason I’ve been radio silent. But I think I can avoid all that

rubberized wire :wink:
it looked exactly like j0ebobs letter, with
the snips having their own baggie per line.

3 Likes

My three snips are still standing upright. I worry a tad about the rooting process as the snips are woody and in the past I’ve had some problems getting woody cuts to root. But the IV has been hooked up and they’re doing okay. Just a waiting game now

3 Likes

Have you tried yelling? :thinking:

It works for me. Or it’s something else. But I feel better afterwards anyways so

→ Highly Recommended ←

:+1:

10 Likes

Canuk humor, only the understand it. :rofl:

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 days CT to UK. Made it perfectly this time. :metal:t3:

12 Likes

Awesome!!! Thanks for relaying that info. Hope my envelope from Kansas to the UK is as quick. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Got an envelope from @Rhino_buddy, was stamped with the non-machinable stamper, and it made it in about 7 days in good shape! Thank you man, this strain is dear to my heart and I hope it grows big and strong!

13 Likes

:partying_face: Appreciate all that you do @Rhino_buddy
White Rhino and Grape Pie rooted beautifully
Going to up pot them Monday :call_me_hand:t2:

17 Likes

Awesome man! Thanks for the update! Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

8 Likes

Packing up some more cuts to send offf today. Sorry if you e been waiting. It’s been a busy… Week?..month?..longer than that. :rofl: Anyway I’ll let you know when I send them off. :metal:t3:

Also, trying another variable with no wet towel on the end. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

Hello

Your method seem pretty cool !

Please have you tried to send things to Europe and does it succeed ?

If not, I have to try myself

Cool topic

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy sending you some . Going out today.
Let me please know how they arrive. :v:

7 Likes

Was just about to update you @Bobgrows. Tossed one of the 2 epiphany. This one is still barely hanging in there…

It looked great when I got it. Maybe she’ll still throw roots and recover. 🤷😂

11 Likes

I sent you 2 more. There’s hope at least 1 will survive! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Thanks friend!!!

I’ll send another pack of cuts your way this week. Crippy still giving us problems? Sorry about that @Bobgrows .

6 Likes

Not quite 2 weeks, but how are those MOB cuts holding up @LoveDaAutos ?

Anyone else have any rooting success or failure? Let me know. :sunglasses::metal:t3:

6 Likes

Crippy is hanging on, so far. No roots yet tho

3 Likes