An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

Fire as fuck is rooted, potted, and growing nicely.

6 Likes

One of the MOB has crossed over the rainbow bridge…no wait that’s pets. One has expired, shriveled up and dried out. The other two are okay so far but no rooting yet in the Turbo Kloner.

6 Likes

Thanks for the updates! Some rooting success, and some still hanging on.

I wonder if sending cuts without the moist towel on the end will be a good, or bad thing. I’ve received cuts before just in a bag in their birthday suit, and had great success rooting them, so I think this might just be a step I can eliminate to save time. :crossed_fingers:
For science! :microscope::test_tube::dna::petri_dish::telescope:

11 Likes

What if you use an sponge instead of a towl?

2 Likes

I’d say your best bet is no paper towel. Dry as a bone inside the bag. Leave a touch of air in the bag.

I’ve had some get squished even with the dowel so I started adding a third row and I position the stems to be close to the dowel then tape them down. 4 days CT to UK last week @Rhino_buddy

4 Likes

Hoping for better success this round brother! All look happy thus far! :pray:

15 Likes

Your cloner build is killer @OGSince03 ! 35 spots is insane! I probably have had that many crammed into a tray.

Thanks for the updates you guys!

And damn @CruJones. 4 days!?! That’s faster than most places in the US

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy thanks for sending me these:

USPS took a week to get them here, but this is how they look after two weeks with Hormex 8 in Root Riots under a dome.

At least two have roots (Blackout Bobby and Juicee J)

16 Likes

Saw some flower photos from @Rhino_buddy of that Blackout Bobby, looks killer. You’re in for some fine smoke my dude.

5 Likes

Just smoked my first sample of that blackout Bobby cut and it’s delicious!!! Even though it’s just dry enough to smoke. I’m impressed by how all the leaves are just absolutely coated with trichomes. :star_struck:

Thanks for sharing an update on the status of your cuts @middleman !

20 Likes

Would expect nothing less from that beauty. :star_struck: I’m sure I’d have a hard time refraining from digging into her immediately.

3 Likes

All cuts have rooted!
Mob/mendo breath/tangerine skunk/Vbb x bbM

The skunk tangerine had the most incredible scent wen i opened the bag im excited for that one!

6 Likes

That vintage BB x bbm smells AMAZING in flower.

The MOB is more berry, the vintage BB x bbm is more BB syrup imo

10 Likes

I was looking into vbb x bbm seed and poof rhino sends a cut! Lol

@rhino_buddy is a true G. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Awww. You guys… :relaxed:

I saved that cut from beans @Greasy sent over. It’s one of my favorites I’ve grown out so far. I agree with you @JustANobody , more syrupy. The muffin definitely comes through a bit too. One of the few keepers I’ve selected and will happily share. Those nuts are dense and sticky!!! That MOB hasn’t made it to my flower tent just yet, but just the way it smells in veg is very Berry forward. I can’t wait! :drooling_face:

Badass that all your cuts rooted @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh ! Thanks for updating us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

MOB fills the whole tent with Berry very very early in flower

5 Likes

Got that right! :smile:

4 Likes

I grew out @ShitSeeds BOB x Freakshow testers he named “Midnight Aphrodisiac” and FUCKING ACE! I love the looks of just BOB alone!

Everyones cuts look so happy!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

That sounds like an awesome cross. Do you have pictures?

2 Likes

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 1

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 3

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 4

I miss my plant photo set-up but I needed the space for my dab-press…

:rofl: :+1:

20 Likes