An Exclusive 12% off VIVOSUN Products with Code “OG12” for ALL OG Members! Long-Term Effectivity!

Hi everyone,

We are now offering a 12% discount for all OG members on www.vivosun.com!

Coupon Code: OG12

So how do you use it?

1. Login
  2. Put items into your shopping cart
  3. Proceed to checkout and enter the code “OG12” in the blank space for “Gift card or discount code”

The 12% discount will be applied there!

Thanks for shopping at VIVOSUN! We really appreciate being here!

16 Likes

I have 4 of your 4in fans with filters. 6in and 8in. 4x4 tent. The problem I have is your customer service for some reason I can’t get any. I have tried to contact your company no telling how many time. Even you in LA and have ask do you get warranties I’ve never got an email back. you sell through third party. Never get a warranty. You’re circulating fans every one of those goes out. I spent about 1500$ on your products over the past two year. How are you coming here going to make things different. The prices that I’ve paid for your products are not cheap. 8in fan I paid 150$ used it on time. The little white cap on the end of the fan come off broke the fan blades. Almost caught on fire. I’m not real happy

3 Likes

Had the same thing happen to me with vivison 4inch fan white plastic cap came off and ripped through the ducting smoke started coming out of the fan lucky I was at home when this happened

Customer service sucks balls,went through 4 vivison fans in one month

Never again would I buy anything from this company
Sorry your a sponsor on here but your fans are trash and your customer service

3 Likes

I can’t complain, my experience is certainly different. have 2 x 4" fans and 2 x 6" fans. The metal fans (203 cfm and 440cfm), that have a vinyl cover on them. So far a year of use, and they still work like the first day.

I won’t buy plastic fans for exhaust. They don’t last… But so far, my metal vivosuns have done ok for me…

2 Likes

Customer service is where it’s at. You take care of them they take care of you.

1 Like

Just relaying my experience, as I havent had to call their customer service line myself.

1 Like

My 8” basic metal one works pretty well but I’ve only been running it for a short time.
It did come with a slight dent/ bend on the right side. Runs fine so didn’t reach out to customer service.
It is very powerful, definitely need the speed controller. I bought these from Amazon.

I have had similar experience with Vivosun. I have two 4 X 4 tents that I think are very good for the price.
My problem was with the fans. 4 inch fans to be exact.
One lasted about a year and a couple months. My wife got me another one at Christmas. It was stored until June. Used it for about 2 months. And it was toast. Tried email. No response. Tried again. No response. Call the direct line and got to talk to someone. They said a service manager would call in a couple days and get me taken care of. That was last year. Still waiting.
The tents are pretty good tho.

3 Likes

I bought your clear top grinder grinds my herb well

2 Likes

Ok everyone , Lots to address here.
The fans : these were a manufacture issue and we’ve ended our relationship with that manufacturer. We have also put lots of time and energy into upgrading and fixing the problems these fans had. The new model will address all these issues.
Customer service : I have been hearing a lot about customer service being an issue. From emails not being returned to phone calls not being returned. I cant say much, But i can say that these issues are being addressed. For now if you run into these issues, Please feel free to reach out here and we will help as best we can. As a grower I know how upsetting it is when a product does not work like it should. And I am committed to helping fix these issues in the company to make it as smooth of a experience as possible.

Thank you all for voicing your concerns and opinions. We are listening, and all of the feedback is really helpful for us, it shows us how we can keep growing and improving, we’ve learned a lot over the past couple of years and we want to make the best products out there, so thank you all. We appreciate your patience while we work on these problems.

8 Likes

Appreciate you all dealing with those fans, I have had the same issues in the past.

4 Likes

Vivosun stepping back in to the thread like

cheers for addressing the issues!

10 Likes

My fans did not actually quit operating. I shut them down because they were making a godawful clattering noise that I was afraid of maybe a fire hazard or something. It was real LOUD. Both of those fans did the same thing.
Like I said. I really like my 4 X 4 X 80 tents.

Our new ones will have different features that address all these problems :slight_smile:

Lol… Honestly in order to get better we must see everything good and bad. So its much appreciated actually. Every issue I will make sure the R&D team hears and can address .

2 Likes

For sure, just poking a bit of fun! I have some of your products and haven’t had any issues :v:

1 Like

Were these fans the plastic line ones? Or the metal fans?

I have been running the metal ones 4 inch and 6 inch 24/7 for over two years no issues.

Buddy had one of the plastic ones and had the same issues, died and almost fried his room from temps.

Thanks for the remarks. I do like some of the lights. The tents are pretty good. I’m also glad to see that you offered extended warranties now. Dealing through a third-party doesn’t work